This is the DuraTrax LiPo 7.4V Onyx 5000mAh 25C Hard Case Battery, ideal for 1/10 scale car applications. This DuraTrax battery comes prewired with Deans Connector and includes a DuraTrax 235 AC/DC Advanced Charger w/Balancing LCD.
The Onyx 235 sets the new standard for versatility and convenience. It takes the proven features of the Onyx 230, R/C Car Action's 2010 Readers' Choice Award winner, and adds balancing and other asked-for extras.
- Detachable AC and DC input power cords.
- Balancing jack for up to 4 lithium cells.
- Universal jack for charging radio batteries.
- USB jack for charging music players, cell phones and other accessories.
- Mini USB jack for downloading firmware.
- Includes output adapters for Deans Ultra Plug, Traxxas, and standard connectors.
- Includes lithium balancing adapters for ElectriFly and FlightPower/ Thunder Power.
- Charges 1-8 cell NiCd or NiMH (1.2 - 9.6V) cells and 1-3 cell LiPo
- Li-Ion or LiFe (3.7 - 11.1V) cells
- Fully adjustable charge currents and multi-chemistry adaptability for a wide range of applications
- Custom CC/CV charge algorithm carfully charges Lithium Polymer, Lithium-Ion or Lithium Ferrite-Phosphate (A123) batteries fully and safely
- Push button controls and audible tones for easy setup and control
- Precise peak detection with automatic TRICKLE charge fills packs completely for optimum voltage and run time, 3 - 20mV adjustable peak detection helps to customize charger-to-battery performance
- Built-in banana jacks allow connection with many common charge adapters, an adapter with Kyosho type plug is included
- Built-in fan for long lasting performance
- DC power lead with alligator clips easily connects to many 12V DC power sources
- Custom reversed LCD with backlight for easy viewing in any condition shows input and output voltges, peak voltage, charge current, charge capacity and time and more
- Small lightweight switching AC power supply delivers up to 7 amps of charge current
- Solid state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices
- FIVE YEAR warranty
Voltage Rating: 7.4V
Rated Capacity: 5000mAh
Discharge Rating: 25C continuous
Dimensions: 1.77 x .94 x 5.4" (45 x 24 x 137mm)
Weight: 10.2oz (288g)
Discharge Lead/Connectors: 12AWG Wires, Dean's Ultra
Balancing Connector: ElectriFly
Watt Hours: 37Wh
Charger - DTXP4235
AC Input: 110V AC 60Hz - 240V 50Hz, detachable cord, 50W
DC Input: 11-15V detachable cord with alligator clips
Battery Types: 1-10 NiCd or NiMH cells (1.2-12V) or 1-4 cell LiPo, LiIon or LiFe (3.7-14.8V)
Fast Charge Current: 0.1 - 8.0A linear (4C limit for Lithiums, 5A limit with AC input
Fast Charge Termination: Peak detection for NiCd/MH, CC/CV for Lithium
Fast Charge Safety Timer: OFF-300 minutes
NiCd/NiMH Peak Sensitivity: 3 - 20mV adjustable
NiCd/NiMH Auto Trickle Current: Auto (1/20 fast charge settings) or manual(0 - 250mA)
Battery Memories: 10
Protective Devices: Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload
Case size: 6.3 x 5.3 x 1.7" (160 x 134 x 43mm)
Weight: 19.7oz (559g) with DC cord attached
Review Summary (Based on 4 Reviews)
Havent had a issue with the battery or charger just the car i purchased
This battery last a long time and the charger charges really fast