This is the DuraTrax 6x100mm Standard Slotted Screwdriver.Features:
- Color coded Blue for Phillips head and Red for flat head.
- Comfortable handles are made of polypropylene, with a rubberized finish that enables modelers to get a firm grip.
- Ideal for installing airplane servos and landing gear or mounting engines.
- Durable, heat-treated, black tips top off the satin-finished, Chrome Vanadium steel shaft.
- Top of handle has a hexagonal design to keep it from rolling away when laid on a work surface.
- Black plastic hang tag makes it easy to hang screwdriver from a pegboard and is labeled for easy identification.
One DuraTrax 6x100mm Standard Slotted Screwdriver
Blade Width: 6mm
Shaft Length: 100mm (3-15/16")
Overall Length: 210mm (8-1/4")