This is the E-Flite Blade mCX2 BNF Helicopter. Like the original Blade mCX heli, the Blade mCX2 is small enough to fly just about anywhere and is easy enough for anyone to fly.
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design
- Powerful dual micro coreless motors
- Bind-N-Fly technology-compatible with all aircraft transmitters and modules equipped with Spektrum DSM2 technology
- Precision swashplate with user-selectable control settings
- Sleek new body and flashing LED lights
- 120mAh 14C single-cell 3.7V LiPo battery pack
- Full line of replacement parts available
Blade’s mCX2 heli has the same counter-rotating, coaxial rotor head design as the current mCX, but it adds an extra shot of excitement with flashing LED lights that are built right into the body and user-selectable swash sensitivity.
This helicopter also boasts heading lock-like performance for maximum control. You can change the control settings to enable this heli to perform at higher speeds than the beginner settings. The mCX2 also boasts a higher capacity 120mAh battery pack and more powerful motors. The Blade mCX2 is the ultimate beginner-friendly machine with incredible control, unsurpassed stability, and extreme durability.
Type: Ultra micro coaxial helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 7.5 in (190mm)
Gross Weight: 1.0 oz (28 g)
Length: 7.9 in (200mm); Height: 4.7 in (120mm)
Motor Size: Micro coreless (2 installed)
Control System: 5-in-1 receiver/servos/mixer/ESCs/gyro (installed)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No