This is the E-Flite Blade mCX RTF Helicopter. The Blade mCX RTF is an ultra micro-size version of the Blade CX/CX2 heli, giving first-time pilots the ability to learn how to fly with ease and experienced heli pilots the ability to fly anytime, anywhere indoors. Features:
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Ultra micro size and weight perfect for indoor flying
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design for unsurpassed stability and ease of flight
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Includes everything needed to fly - there's nothing extra to buy
- Innovative airframe design and electronic components offer incredible durability and precise control for excellent maneuverability
- 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology, digital trims and dual rates
- This models one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
The Blade mCX offers incredible control and unsurpassed stability through the coaxial, counter-rotating head design and Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 control. And, thanks to its one-ounce flying weight and rotor span of just 7.5 inches, the Blade mCX can be flown indoors almost anywhere - from an office to a small bedroom or living room.
The Blade mCX comes 100% factory-assembled, flight-tested and ready-to-fly right out of the box – there’s no assembly or setup required. A LiPo battery and convenient AA battery-powered DC LiPo charger, 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology and 8 AA batteries (4 for the transmitter, 4 for the charger) are included. The DSM2 technology allows the Blade mCX heli to be flown anywhere, anytime indoors with precise 4-channel control and offers freedom from frequency restrictions.
When it comes to ultra micro helicopter fun that everyone can enjoy, you simply can’t beat the performance and value of the Blade mCX.
Type: Ultra micro coaxial helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 7.5 in (190mm)
Gross Weight: 1.0 oz (28 g) with battery
Length: 7.9 in (200mm); Height: 4.7 in (120mm)
Motor Size: Micro coreless (2 installed)
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
I bought this heli. at a hobby shop a while back an it flys very well, the people at the hobby shop were very helpful an willing to teach me on the transmitter. Good starter heli.for the me an anyone who wants to fly one.