This is the E-Flite Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X BNF Basic Airplane. When the original E-Flite Carbon-Z Yak 54 3D was introduced, it broke new ground in out-of-the-box 3D performance expectations. Now it’s back by popular demand, this version of the Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X is better than ever.
- Improved Carbon-Z structure that's lighter and stronger
- Spektrum AR635 6-Channel AS3X Sport receiver installed
- High-output, 25-size, 1000Kv brushless Q-Power system installed
- Digital high-speed, metal gear mini servos installed
- Smoother running, E-flite V2 propeller included
- Cockpit details, pilot figure and tinted canopy
- Includes an E-flite 2800mAh 14.4V 4S 30C LiPo battery
- Easy to complete, final assembly
- AS3X System delivers precision and agility without equal
- CA hinged control surfaces with control links installed
- E-flite 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC V2 installed
- Vibrant, Mirco Pecorari original trim scheme
- Plug-in wings and stabilizers
- Taller landing gear for easier takeoff and Harrier landings
The advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the AR635 receiver is what gives the E-Flite Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X such incredible stability and a wide flight envelope. It works behind the scenes, helping to counter the effects of turbulence and wind.
On the inside of the Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X, the hollow Z-foam structure is precisely fused with composites and carbon, so the airframe can take an extreme beating while offering precision control that rivals a high-end, full-composite aerobat. The entire airframe features strength enhancements so it can withstand today’s aggressive new level of 3D flight endurance expectations.
The E-Flite Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X’s power-to-weight ratio is still 2:1, but the upgraded speed control hosts a more robust BEC so its complement of updated digital servos can deliver peak precision. All combined, the Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X catapults what you should expect in a 3D precision airplane to a higher level, yet still offers the ability to be flight ready in the time it takes to charge a flight battery.
Full-range 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible programmable transmitter
Charger capable of charging 4S LiPo batteries