This is the E-Flite P-51D Mustang 280 BNF Basic Airplane.
- Accurate outline and a high level of scale detail
- Includes an E-flite 450mAh 11.1V 3S 30C Li-Po battery with JST connector
- Magnetic battery hatch and bolt-in wing
- Custom propeller and matching scale shaped spinner installed
- Minimal assembly required
- Potent power system includes a BL280, 1800Kv outrunner
- High-speed digital servos and Spektrum DSMX Nanolite 6-channel receiver installed
- Ready to bind to your DSM2/DSMX transmitter
The E-Flite P-51D Mustang 280 BNF captures the realism and spirit of the original as a fun-to-fly fighter you can fly at a park or small field. Created using smoothly-molded, durable foam material, the P-51D Mustang 280 comes out of the box pre-painted with detailed markings of George Preddy’s famous “Cripes A’ Mighty 3rd”. The fit and finish of this nimble 4-channel, electric warbird has been painstakingly engineered, maintaining a true to scale outline to achieve formidable flight performance.
The beauty of this replica is that you can enjoy a great RC warbird experience in no time at all. All you’ll have to do is connect the included 3S Li-Po battery, bolt the wing to the fuselage, bind to your favorite DSM2/DSMX compatible transmitter and fly. When you’re done for the day, mount the airplane on the included static display stand and proudly show off the airplane at your home or office.
4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter with programmable dual rates and expo
Charger for 3S LiPo flight pack