This is the E-Flite Park 480 Brushless Outrunner Motor 1020Kv.Features
You Will Need
- Perfect match for 3D park flyers weighing 20–30 oz (565–850 g)
- Ideal for scale park flyers 25–35 oz (710–990 g)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 275 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters, and mounting hardware
- External rotor design—4mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Quiet, lightweight operation
- 25A–40A brushless ESC
- 2S–3S Li-Po or 6- to 10-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
- 10x7–12x6 propeller
: Brushless outrunnerSize
: Park flyerBearings or Bushings
: One 4 x 9 x 4mm Bearing, and One 4 x 10 x 4mm BearingWire Gauge
: 16Recommended Prop Range
: 10x7 to 12x6Voltage
: 7.2 to 12RPM/Volt (Kv)
: 1020Resistance (Ri)
: .06 ohmsIdle Current (Io)
: 1.10A @ 8VContinuous Current:
22AMaximum Burst Current
: 28A (15 sec)Cells
: 6–10 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3S Li-PoSpeed Control
: 25A to 40A brushlessWeight
: 87 g (3.1 oz)Overall Diameter
: 35mm (1.40 in)Shaft Diameter
: 4mm (.16 in)Overall Length
: 33mm (1.30 in)Tech Notes
- This motor is more ideal for the Thunder Power Pro-Lite cells (ending in PL) because it can handle more current.
- If using the original or Gen II cells, try the 920Kv version.
- Maximum operating temperature: 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adequate cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels.
- Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds. Adequate time between maximum burst intervals is required.
- E-Flite Mini Edge 3D
- E-Flite Brio 10
- E-Flite Hawker Sea Fury 480
- E-Flite Beechcraft Staggerwing 480