This is the E-Flite UMX AS3Xtra BNF Basic Airplane. The UMX AS3Xtra takes Ultra Micro eXtreme to the next level.
- E-Flite DSM2/DSMX 6-Ch UM AS3X Receiver/Servos/ESC installed
- Spektrum 2.3-Gram Performance Linear Long Throw servos installed
- Resilient carbon fiber reinforced, film-covered foam construction
- Ideal for experienced pilots to fly anywhere indoors
- AS3X System agility with flight mode flexibility
- Four-channel, 3D maneuverability and control
- Ultra-lightweight power system delivers the best possible performance
- Optional SFGs allow you to customize aerobatic capability
Constructed of laser-cut flat foam with carbon reinforcement and micro-thin film, the UMX AS3Xtra was specifically designed and engineered to optimize a super-low wing loading, strength and durability, plus AS3X technology to provide outstanding 3D performance in tight flight spaces.
Based on the ground breaking original UMX Extra 300 3D, the addition of AS3X technology makes you even more successful whether it’s performing the simplest loop or the latest extreme 3D moves. Even more appealing is that now AS3X technology offers flight mode flexibility so you can choose the level of stability and performance you need instantly.
The E-Flite UMX AS3Xtra is the perfect indoor high-performance ultra micro aircraft for the intermediate to advanced pilot. All you need to fly right away is your favorite DSM2/DSMX transmitter with dual rate options, a 25C or 45C 1S 3.7V 150mAh LiPo battery and a 1S LiPo charger.
4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter
3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo flight battery
1S LiPo battery charger