This is the E-Flite UMX Carbon Cub SS BNF Airplane. The UMX Carbon Cub SS is a feature-rich scale BNF airplane that gives you an escape-from-the-ordinary performance.
- Includes a top-mounted, ultra micro-size sailplane tow hook
- Converts to a floatplane quickly with optional E-flite float set (EFLUA1190)
- Navigation wing lights and landing light installed
- High-output 180BL, 2500Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Five performance ultra micro long-throw servos
- Officially licensed
- AS3X System for smooth handling and precise control, even in moderate winds
- Perfect for aerotowing - the tow hook-equipped UMX Carbon Cub SS makes an ideal tug for the UMX ASK-21 (EFLU1280)
- Full 5-channel control with flaps to enjoy slower flight and shorter takeoffs and landings
- 6-channel DSMX ultra micro AS3X/Rx/BL ESC unit with Spektrum technology
- E-flite 180mAh 2S LiPo battery and balance charger
The E-Flite UMX Carbon Cub SS is ready to fly in just a few minutes. Simply charge the included LiPo battery and bind to your own full-range DSM2/DSMX 4-channel transmitter, such as the Spektrum DX4e model. Go for a total bush-flying adventure and swap the stock landing gear for the optional E-flite custom float set (EFLUA1190), or expand your RC horizons with a friend and employ the top-mounted UMX sailplane tow hook.
4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible full-range transmitter (5+ channels required for flap operation)
Note: If you wish to charge the included battery from an AC power source, you will need the optional power supply (EFLC4000)