This is the E-Flite UMX Sbach 342 3D BNF Basic Airplane. The E-flite UMX Sbach 342 3D BNF Basic is a scale ultra micro RC airplane conveniently sized to fly at a park, large backyard or indoor space.
- Officially licensed
- Spektrum AS6410NBL DSMX 6-Ch AS3X receiver w/BL ESC
- Authentic paint scheme and tinted windshield
- Four-channel control with steerable tail wheel
- Performance linear long-throw servos helps deliver crisp response
- AS3X System for outstanding precision and 3D aerobatics
- High-output 180BL, 2500Kv brushless outrunner power system
- Two Side Force Generators enhance 3D performance
- Smooth-molded construction with carbon fiber reinforcement
Designed by designer and world-class competition pilot Mike McConville, the UMX Sbach 342 delivers incredible performance for extreme 3D and precision aerobatics. Thanks to its AS3X stabilization system, it is truly amazing how much the E-Flite UMX Sbach 342 3D model performs like an expertly-tuned Giant-Scale airplane.
Whether you want to fly wild 3D moves or smooth scale maneuvers, the AS3X technology gives you an amplified sense of stability and authority, even in moderately windy conditions.
4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter
2S 7.4V 180mAh LiPo battery
2S LiPo balancing charger