This is the E-Flite UMX Spacewalker BNF Airplane.
E-Flites UMX Spacewalker is all about the pure joy of RC flight within the serenity of small spaces even in your own backyard. The UMX Spacewalkers scale appearance captures the sense of adventure and charm of those who labored over full-size homebuilt airplanes similar to it. Thats because it includes exquisite detailing such as exposed engine cylinders, molded wing ribs, and a pilot figure proudly poised in the open cockpit. But its the simple 3-channel performance and slow-flight capability thatll have you wanting to keep a number of charged micro batteries on hand.
- Spektrum DSMX receiver/ESC/Servo unit, installed
- Classic landing gear with scale tires and a steerable tail wheel
- Graceful, slow-flight performance that is ideal for small spaces
- Ultra-micro 70mAh 1S 3.7V Li-Po flight battery and DC charger included
- Completely built and flight ready
- Ultra-lightweight construction with a scale inspired paint scheme
- Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control
- 6.0mm brushed motor with gear drive and 100mm propeller
- Includes 4 AA batteries to power the charger
4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX compatible transmitter