This is the E-Flite UMX Yak 54 180 BNF Airplane. The UMX Yak 54 180 ultra micro airplane gives you a bold new level of aerobatic performance. No other aerobatic design meets the challenge and demands of both 3D versatility and precision like the E-Flite UMX Yak 54 can.
- Lightweight, hollow-core, carbon fiber reinforced construction
- Powerful yet efficient 180BL, 3000Kv brushless motor
- Built-in side force generators offer enhanced 3D performance
- Performance, linear long-throw servos helps deliver crisp response
- AS3X System for outstanding precision and 3D aerobatics
- Spektrum AS6410NBL DSMX 6Ch AS3X Receiver with a BL ESC
- Fully assembled and factory painted with a vibrant paint scheme
- Four-channel control with steerable tail wheel
- High-discharge 2S 150mAh 45C LiPo battery meets 3D power demands
The E-Flite UMX Yak 54 180 gives you incredible thrust and speed from its 180-class brushless power system. What makes this go-anywhere 3D thoroughbred truly special is its incredible AS3X System that delivers remarkable control agility so you can perform aerobatics smoothly and have the control authority to pop sharply into 3D maneuvers with the stability of a giant-scale aerobat.
And despite its size, AS3X stability also helps you fly in moderate winds without seeing so much as a bobble, plus you’ll be able to perform high-alpha flight maneuvers that feel locked-in more easily. Additionally, you get all these features without having to spend a lot of time programming – no special mixing is required. Just charge and connect the included Li-Po battery, bind to a full-range DSM2/DSMX airplane transmitter, and the UMX Yak 54 180 will instantly offer you an incredible ultra micro RC flight experience.
4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter