Estes rocket carries two shuttles into space! After liftoff, shuttles will separate from the rocket's body and glide back to Earth! Features:
- Rocket has a parachute recovery system.
- Pre-decorated, one-piece plastic nose cone.
- Styrofoam shuttle bodies.
- Pre-decorated rocket body tubes.
- Pre-decorated plastic shuttle fins.
- Step-by-step, detailed assembly instructions with illustrations.
- Estes' full one-year warranty.
For your safety and enjoyment, always follow the NAR Model Rocketry Safety Code while participating in any model rocketry activities. Use of this Estes product with any other brand-name rocket product containing any defect or causing any damage may void the Estes warranty.Requires:
Engines: Recommended B4-2, B4-4, B6-2 B6-4, C6-3, C6-5
Glue (White or Yellow)
Tube-Type Plastic Cement
Length: 17.75" (45.1cm)
Diameter: 1.33" (33.8mm)
Weight: 2.9oz (82.2g)
Recovery: 12" (30cm)