This is the Flyzone electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) Albatros WWI Micro Airplane. Just add your radio and you have everything you need to be a flying legend. The trim scheme and replica engine on this Albatros are already in place, with a machine gun and pilot for added realism. Simply charge the flight pack and you're ready to take off!
The Hobbico Micro Albatros DV Wwi TxR is the Transmitter Ready version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver. With the AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) and the appropriate AnyLink cable with compatible aircraft transmitter 3-channels or higher may be used to fly this airplane.
- Construction: Foam, with authentic WWI red and white trim scheme
- Receiver: Tactic 2.4GHz SLT
- Battery: LiPo, 3.7V 130mAh
- Battery Charger:
- Landing Gear: Molded plastic with 1.25" (31mm) diameter foam wheels and metal axle
- Warranty: Hobbico Inc. guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The Hobbico Micro Albatros DV Wwi TxR is a Park Pilot Program Legal Aircraft.
Includes: Albatros Micro Airplane with SLT RX, LiPo battery, battery charger five AA batteries, propeller, instruction manual, unpainted pilot bust and molded plastic engine detail
Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter