This is the 2.4GHz radio controlled, electric powered, Flyzone Switch Trainer from Flyzone. High wing mounting position offers stability for beginners and is easily switchable to a more aerobatic low wing position as beginners increase their flying skills.Features:
- Construction: Aerocell foam
- Wing: Two-piece with carbon wing joiner, can be mounted in either a mid wing configuration or high-wing configuration with a different canopy, plug and lock attachment
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Landing Gear: Main, prebent natural finish aluminum, 0.08" (2mm) thick, 0.06" (1.5mm) tailwheel wire
- Wheels: Foam, main 2.2" (55mm) diameter, 0.61" (15.5mm) tailwheel
- Wheel Pants: Molded plastic
- Cowl: Molded plastic
- Electronic Speed Control: SuperTigre 30 amp
- Receiver: Tactic 2.4GHz SLT
- Spinner: Red plastic, 1.5" (39mm)
- Motor: SuperTigre 10 outrunner brushless (SUPG8050)
- Battery: SuperTigre 3S 11.1V LiPo
- Battery Charger: ElectriFly LiPo with AC and DC adapters, (GPMM3318)
- Propeller: 10x5 plastic
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The Hobbico Flyzone Switch TxR EP is the Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver. With the AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) and the appropriate AnyLink cable with compatible aircraft transmitter 4-channels or higher may be used to fly this airplane.
The The Hobbico Flyzone Switch TxR EP Success Guarantee guarantees that you will successfully learn to fly with this aircraft with its wing mounted in the trainer (high wing) configuration or Hobby Services will replace it with your choice of a Flyzone trainer of up to equal value.
You must fly at an AMA chartered field with an AMA certified instructor within 60 days of purchase date and provide a statement about the crash and signature from the pilot and instructor. This Success Guarantee is not valid if the plane was flown in the mid wing configuration. Replacement trainer kit options are limited to non symmetrical wing trainer models available from Flyzone. Only one replacement kit per customer. Valid in the U.S. and Canada only.Includes:
Flyzone Switch Trainer with SLT receiver ESC, Motor, Battery, Servos,
Battery Charger, Propeller, Prop Adapter, Spinner, Instruction
Manual, High Wing and Low Wing CanopiesRequires:
Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
Small slotted and phillips screwdriversNote:
Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter
Length: 42" (1065mm)
Wingspan: 45" (1145mm)
Wing Loading: 14oz sq/in (43g sq/dm)
Weight: 2.5lbs (1130g)
Center of Gravity (CG): Between 2-7/16" (62mm) and 3-1/2" (89mm) from the leading edge of each wing panel measured at the fuselage sides
Control Throws are set at factory. If the control throws are changed (not recommended) or to check the throws, use the following measurements;
Elevator: Up & Down 11/16" (17mm) 18?
Rudder: Right & Left 1-3/16" (30mm) 19?
Ailerons: Up & Down 7/16" (11mm) 16?
Note: If a replacement battery is needed, order HCAA6430. For plastic hardware repair parts use GPMA2942