Hobbico FlyZone Piper Super Cub Select 2.4GHz EP RTFFeatures:
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals
- Wing: One-piece design with functional struts and molded wing ribs for scale authenticity
- Radio: Tactic TTX404 4-channel 2.4GHz with three micro servos, wireless trainer function and spread spectrum technology for interference free control
- Electronic Speed Control: 18 amp Tactic BL-18, TACM6610
- Motor: Brushless outrunner, 1144kV
- Battery: Flyzone 1300mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: ElectriFly balancing LiPo charger with AC & DC adapters
- Landing Gear: Main landing gear with working suspension, plastic wheel pants, and steerable tail wheel
- Wheels: Foam, two main 1.5" (38mm) diameter, 1.25" (32mm) nose wheel
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows, instrument panel in cockpit
- Spinner: 0.51" (13mm), yellow in color
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
FlyZone RTF Piper Super Cub Select, brushless motor, ESC, servos
2.4GHz radio, photo illustrated instruction manual, spinner, propeller, LiPo battery, charger and 4 AA transmitter batteriesRequires:
Building and field equipment
Wingspan: 48" (1220mm)
Wing Area: 354 sq in (22.8) sq dm
RTF Weight: 30.4oz (860g)
Wing Loading: 12.4 oz/sq ft (38 g/sq dm)
Length: 33" (840mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): No numerical value given. Model should be properly balanced from the factory. If small adjustments are required, follow instructions in manual.
Elevator: 3/8" (9.5mm) 9?
Ailerons: 1/2" (12.7mm) 17?
Rudder: 1-1/4" (32mm) 30?
- Flyzone Piper Super Cub Select