This is the Flyzone AcroWot MKII TxR (Transmitter Ready) Sport Airplane, with 40A ESC, Four Micro Servos, and a 30-24-920kV Brushless Outrunner Motor.
- Aero-cell foam construction with carbon fiber-reinforced surfaces for superior rigidity and truer flight
- One-piece wing that installs with just one bolt
- 30-24-920kV brushless outrunner motor
- Four micro servos
- 40A Electronic Speed Control
- 11x8, plastic propeller
- White plastic spinner, 2" (51mm) diameter
- Aluminum landing gear with 2.3" (59mm) diameter foam main wheels and 1.2" (31mm) tailwheel
- Self-aligning tail section fastens to the fuselage with just one screw
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Flyzone Inc. guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The Acro-Wot MkII combines the best in modern construction, contemporary looks, and classic sport performance. Its molded, lightweight AeroCell foam airframe gives you outstanding durability, and the carbon fiber-reinforced surface provides you with more rigidity and a truer flight. Final assembly is quick and easy with no gluing — only a screwdriver and pliers are needed.
One Flyzone AcroWot MKII TxR (Transmitter Ready) Sport Airplane with 30-24-920kV brushless outrunner motor, four Servos, 40A ESC, Propeller and Instruction Manual
Transmitter: Tactic 2.4GHz transmitter w/at least 4 channels OR
AnyLink and compatible 4-channel transmitter (Anylink NOT required with Tactic 2.4GHz transmitter)
AA Batteries: 4 for transmitter
Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh 20C LiPo, FLZA6024
Battery Charger: AC/DC powered with balancing capability, GPMM3318 if using battery listed above
Pliers and phillips screwdriver to fasten wing and tail section to fuselage