This is the Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider RTF. Exceptionally smooth and forgiving, the Flyzone Calypso excels as the first electric sailplane.
- Construction: Aero-cell foam, white in color with green and black trim
- Wing: Two-piece
- Aileron Control: Dual servo with flap option (using flap option requires separate linkage set
- Motor: Brushless outrunner
- Electronic Speed Control: 18A
- Radio: 2.4GHz Tactic TTX404 4-channel
- Battery: 11.1V 15C 1300mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: 12V DC powered balancing charger with two LEDs to indicate charge status
- Battery Compartment: Located under canopy
- Landing Gear: Landing wheel with nose and tail skid plates
- Propeller: 9x5 folding design, black in color
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Flyzone guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Ailerons come included for enjoying a wider envelope of soaring performance, and by adding optional flaps experienced glider pilots can move up to more advanced thermal chasing.
Three versions of the Flyzone Calypso are available — RTF, Tx-R and Rx-R — and each version comes with a factory-installed brushless power system. There's also an ARF version available for those who want to equip their Flyzone Calypso with their choice of radio and motor. All require only a screwdriver for final assembly — with no gluing — and can be flight-ready in 30 minutes!
Flyzone Calypso Glider with Radio System, ESC, Motor, four AA Batteries, Flight Battery, Battery Charger, Instruction Manual, and 9x5 Folding Propeller