This is the electric powered, radio controlled, Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) FlyZone Cessna 182 Skylane Select from Hobbico. The FlyZone Cessna 182 Skylane Select is for beginning to intermediate flyers.
The FlyZone Cessna 182 Skylane Select is the Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver. With the AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) and the appropriate AnyLink cable with compatible aircraft transmitter 5-channels or higher may be used to fly this airplane.
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals
- Wing: One-piece design with functional flaps and ailerons, wing attaches with two bolts
- Electronic Speed Control: 18 amp Tactic BL-18, TACM6610
- Servos: Four HCAA3837, 1 rudder, 1 elevator, 1 aileron and 1 flap
- Motor: Brushless outrunner, HCAA3838
- Receiver: Tactic 2.4GHz SLT receiver
- Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: Balancing capable with AC/DC adapters
- Lights: Red and green blinking navigation lights on wing and tail
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum 0.08" (2mm) thick, tricycle style with spring loaded steerable nose gear
- Wheels: Foam, two main 1.75" (38mm) diameter, 1.75" (38mm) nose wheel
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows, instrument panel in cockpit
- Spinner: 1.4" (35.8mm) diameter chrome finish plastic
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Includes: FlyZone TxR Cessna 182 Skylane Select, brushless motor, ESC, servos navigation lights, photo illustrated instruction manual, RX, spinner and propeller
Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
Building and field equipment
Note: The Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter