- Made of AeroCell foam
- 28mm Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Tactic 2.4GHz TTX404 4-channel transmitter with Secure Link Technology (SLT) digital trims, elevon mixing, 6-channel TR624 SLT receiver and two factory installed micro servos
- 12A Electronic Speed Control
- 600mAh 7.4V LiPo Battery
- ElectriFly Balancing Battery Charger
- 5x4.3 Plastic Propeller
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Flyzone guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component part damaged by use or modification.
You can have your own Flyzone Eraze completely assembled less than 60 seconds after you open the box; that’s less than a single minute! But that's not surprising, since all you have to do is snap the rudder in place and let the magnets do the rest. Both versions of the Eraze arrive with all onboard equipment – receiver, servos, brushless motor and ESC – factory-installed, so your choice is easy.
If you want maximum ease, go with the RTF (Ready-to-Fly); it includes the Eraze and a full-size Tactic TTX404 2.4 GHz radio. But if you prefer to use your own radio, go with the Tx-R Prime (Transmitter-Ready). You can fly the Eraze with an SLT radio system alone, or with a non-SLT system and the AnyLink; add a battery, and you'll have everything you need to fly the Eraze and most other Tx-R aircraft, too.Includes:
One Flyzone Eraze EP Flying Wing RTF with Tactic 2.4GHz Radio, 28mm Brushless Outrunner Motor, 600mAh 7.4V LiPo Battery, ElectriFly Balancing Battery Charger, and four AA Batteries for transmitter