Flyzone Skylane with Cessna style and brushless power: the RTF and the Rx-R!
The Hobbico Flyzone Skylane with Cessna style and brushless power is the first of the new Select Scale class: fast and easy to assemble, loaded with high-quality equipment and as easy to admire for scale detail as they are for performance. You can choose the Rx-R for greater freedom of choice or the RTF for maximum assembly ease. Either way, you get a gentle trainer you can start with and a nimble sport plane you can stay with!
The steerable nosewheel provides precise ground control and includes a working shock that keeps the tire firmly planted on the runway during takeoffs, taxiing and landings.
Working drop-hinge flaps add realistic looks and the ability to shorten takeoffs and slow touchdowns. Windows are tinted but transparent, just as they are on the full-size plane.
The Cessna is sized to make it easier to track in the air, more impressive on the ground and a comfortable fit for most cars and trucks even when assembled. Both versions come with a brushless motor, brushless ESC and four Tactic servos installed and ready to perform. Assembling the tail is simple: just slide it into place and connect the linkages. Installing or removing the wing is as easy as twisting the quick-release bolts!
Includes: FlyZone RXR Cessna 182 Skylane Select, brushless motor, ESC, servos navigation lights, photo illustrated instruction manual, spinner and propeller
TX Crystal: TACL40**
Receiver Crystal: TACL60** (to match TX crystal)
AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
LiPo Battery: 3S 11.1V HCAA3840
Battery Charger: GPMM3319
Building and field equipment
Wingspan: 47.5" (1207mm)
Wing Area: 339 sq in (21.87) sq dm
Weight: 37oz (1049g)
Wing Loading: 15.72 oz/sq ft (48 g/sq dm)
Length: 39" (991mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): 1-7/8" (48mm) from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
Elevator: 11/16" (17.5mm) up and down
Ailerons: 5/16" (7.9mm) up and down
Rudder: 13/16" (20.6mm) right and left
Flap Throw: 3/8" (10mm) down
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals
- Wing: One-piece design with functional flaps and ailerons, wing attaches with two bolts
- Electronic Speed Control: 18 amp Tactic BL-18, TACM6610
- Servos: Four HCAA3837, 1 rudder, 1 elevator, 1 aileron and 1 flap
- Motor: Brushless outrunner, HCAA3838
- Lights: Red and green blinking navigation lights on wing and tail
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum 0.08" (2mm) thick, tricycle style with spring loaded steerable nose gear
- Wheels: Foam, two main 1.75" (38mm) diameter, 1.75" (38mm) nose wheel
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows, instrument panel in cockpit
- Spinner: 1.4" (35.8mm) diameter chrome finish plastic
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
- Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane