Flyzone Skylane with Cessna style and brushless power: the RTF and the Rx-R!
The Hobbico Flyzone Skylane with Cessna style and brushless power is the first of the new Select Scale class: fast and easy to assemble, loaded with high-quality equipment and as easy to admire for scale detail as they are for performance. You can choose the Rx-R for greater freedom of choice or the RTF for maximum assembly ease. Either way, you get a gentle trainer you can start with and a nimble sport plane you can stay with!
The steerable nosewheel provides precise ground control and includes a working shock that keeps the tire firmly planted on the runway during takeoffs, taxiing and landings.
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals
- Wing: One-piece design with functional flaps and ailerons, wing attaches with two bolts
- Electronic Speed Control: 18 amp Tactic BL-18, TACM6610
- Servos: Four HCAA3837, 1 rudder, 1 elevator, 1 aileron and 1 flap
- Motor: Brushless outrunner, HCAA3838
- Lights: Red and green blinking navigation lights on wing and tail
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum 0.08" (2mm) thick, tricycle style with spring loaded steerable nose gear
- Wheels: Foam, two main 1.75" (38mm) diameter, 1.75" (38mm) nose wheel
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows, instrument panel in cockpit
- Spinner: 1.4" (35.8mm) diameter chrome finish plastic
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Working drop-hinge flaps add realistic looks and the ability to shorten takeoffs and slow touchdowns. Windows are tinted but transparent, just as they are on the full-size plane.
The Cessna is sized to make it easier to track in the air, more impressive on the ground and a comfortable fit for most cars and trucks even when assembled. Both versions come with a brushless motor, brushless ESC and four Tactic servos installed and ready to perform. Assembling the tail is simple: just slide it into place and connect the linkages. Installing or removing the wing is as easy as twisting the quick-release bolts!
Includes: FlyZone RXR Cessna 182 Skylane Select, brushless motor, ESC, servos navigation lights, photo illustrated instruction manual, spinner and propeller
TX Crystal: TACL40**
Receiver Crystal: TACL60** (to match TX crystal)
AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
LiPo Battery: 3S 11.1V HCAA3840
Battery Charger: GPMM3319
Building and field equipment