This is the Flyzone Hadron Vectored Thrust Flying Wing Airplane Tx-R (transmitter ready) Version. The Hadron is capable of extreme aerobatics and violent spinning maneuvers.
- Constructed of durable AeroCell foam, with ABS and carbon fiber parts
- Factory-finished in a high-tech military-inspired trim scheme with pre-applied full-color graphics
- 2200kV brushless motor and 40A brushless ESC
- Two propellers (for 11.1V and 14.8V configurations)
- Tx-R also includes a Tactic TR624 6-channel 2.4GHz SLT receiver, ElectriFly 11.1V
- Engineered to fly knife edge and execute other maneuvers with remarkable ease, thanks to cutting-edge vectored thrust technology; use a 6-channel computer transmitter to fly with or without thrust vectoring
- A large magnetically attached hatch allows easy access to the battery for charging
- Skid plates protect the Hadron from wear and tear during belly landings
- Three mini servos and one high-torque mini servo
- Finger grips on the underside of the fuselage make hand launches easy
- 2200mAh LiPo battery and ElectriFly DC LiPo balancing charger
The Flyzone Hadron stretches the envelope to include extreme aerobatics and violent spinning maneuvers. How? Credit the large fin, plus a thrust vectoring unit which allows the Flyzone Hadron's experienced pilot to tilt the motor and redirect the thrust, giving it greater maneuvering potential and exhilarating speed!
6-channel computer transmitter with SLT (TACJ2650)
Note: The Flyzone Hadron requires advanced flying skills and is not suitable for beginning or intermediate pilots. It can reach high speeds and should only be flown at an approved AMA flying site. Because it can quickly disappear from sight, pilots should remain focused on the plane at all times.