This is the Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17 WWI RTF Airplane, with authentic WWI trim scheme, Tactic 4-channel TTX402 2.4GHz radio, 3.7V 140mAh LiPo Battery, and Charger included.
- 3.7V 140mAh LiPo Battery
- DC powered Battery Charger
- Tactic 4-channel TTX402 2.4GHz radio
- Black plastic propeller, 117x64mm
- Factory-installed motor, ESC and electronics
- Foam constreuction, with a replica engine, machine gun, pilot bust, and an authentic WWI trim scheme
With the compact Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17, you can be airborne within minutes of opening the box and fly in almost any smaller, open area. Both versions (RTF and Tx-R) arrive with onboard gear and a replica engine already installed — and come with a LiPo flight pack battery and charger. Enjoy assembly ease and the look of eagles with the Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17 WWI RTF Airplane.
Tactic 4-channel TTX402 2.4GHz Radio features:
- Dependable, interference-free control
- Built-in battery charger
- An ergonomic case for handling comfort and fatigue-free flying
- Secure Link Technology (SLT) to create an unbreakable transmitter-receiver link with push-button ease
- Digital trims
- Requires Five “AA” batteries
The Tactic TTX402 radio comes included with the RTF version of the Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17 WWI. This radio provides a rock-solid transmitter-receiver link and a handy charge port!
Assembled, factory-finished airframe with pilot*, machine gun and replica engine
Factory-installed motor, ESC and electronics
Rechargeable 3.7V 140mAh LiPo flight battery