This is the electric powered, radio controlled, Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) FlyZone Piper Super Cub Select. The FlyZone Piper Super Cub Select is a Park Pilot Program Legal Aircraft.
Times change, but the true classics endure - and the Super Cub has qualified as a bona-fide classic for over three generations now. Pilots love it for its solid, stable handling. And most everyone recognizes the Super Cub for its simple silhouette, signature color and tiny "Cub" marking on the tail. This version of the Super Cub combines classic looks with brushless power for sport flying at is best.
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals
- Wing: One-piece design with functional struts and molded wing ribs for scale authenticity
- Electronic Speed Control: 18 amp Tactic BL-18, TACM6610
- Receiver: Tactic 2.4GHz SLT
- Servos: Three micro
- Motor: Brushless outrunner, 1144kV
- LiPo Battery: 3S 11.1V, HCAA6310
- Battery Charger: LiPo compatible w/balancing capability, GPMM3318
- Landing Gear: Preassembled with yellow plastic wheel pants
- Wheels: Foam, two main 1.6" (40mm) diameter
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows, instrument panel in cockpit
- Spinner: Rubber, yellow in color 0.52" (3.2mm) diameter
- Propeller: 8x4
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The Hobbico FlyZone Piper Super Cub Select is the Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver. With the AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) and the appropriate AnyLink cable with compatible aircraft transmitter 4-channels or higher may be used to fly this airplane.
Includes: FlyZone Tx-R Piper Super Cub Select, brushless motor, ESC, servos, SLT receiver, propeller, photo illustrated instruction manual, spinner, battery and charger
Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
Building and field equipment
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter