This is the electric powered, radio controlled, Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) FlyZone Piper Super Cub Select. The FlyZone Piper Super Cub Select is a Park Pilot Program Legal Aircraft.
Times change, but the true classics endure - and the Super Cub has qualified as a bona-fide classic for over three generations now. Pilots love it for its solid, stable handling. And most everyone recognizes the Super Cub for its simple silhouette, signature color and tiny "Cub" marking on the tail. This version of the Super Cub combines classic looks with brushless power for sport flying at is best.
The Hobbico FlyZone Piper Super Cub Select is the Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver. With the AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) and the appropriate AnyLink cable with compatible aircraft transmitter 4-channels or higher may be used to fly this airplane.
Includes: FlyZone Tx-R Piper Super Cub Select, brushless motor, ESC, servos, SLT receiver, propeller, photo illustrated instruction manual, spinner, battery and charger
Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
Building and field equipment
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter
Wingspan: 48" (1220mm)
Wing Area: 354 sq in (22.8) sq dm
RTF Weight: 30.4oz (860g)
Wing Loading: 12.4 oz/sq ft (38 g/sq dm)
Length: 33" (840mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): --" (--mm) from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
Elevator, up/down: 3/8" (9.5mm) 9?
Ailerons, up/down: 1/2" (12.7mm) 17?
Rudder, right/left: 1-1/4" (32mm) 30?
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals
- Wing: One-piece design with functional flaps and ailerons, wing attaches with two bolts
- Electronic Speed Control: 18 amp Tactic BL-18, TACM6610
- Servos: Four HCAA3837, 1 rudder, 1 elevator, 1 aileron and 1 flap
- Motor: Brushless outrunner, HCAA3838
- Lights: Red and green blinking navigation lights on wing and tail
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum 0.08" (2mm) thick, tricycle style with spring loaded steerable nose gear
- Wheels: Foam, two main 1.75" (38mm) diameter, 1.75" (38mm) nose wheel
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows, instrument panel in cockpit
- Spinner: 1.4" (35.8mm) diameter chrome finish plastic
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
- Flyzone Piper Super Cub Select