This is the Flyzone Select Scale Cessna 182 Skylane RTF 2.4GHz. In the air, the resemblance to the original is unmistakable, and up close, it's even more impressive! The Select Scale Cessna 182 Skylane is an easy-to-fly sport plane you can start with, and a realistic performer you can stay with.
The Skylane was originally the name given to the '57 Cessna 182A — the version with tricycle gear. Instead, it became the name for a true aviation legend. Its sleek, simple lines and gentle curves defined a look that has remained virtually unchanged for over half a century. And even today, it remains one of Cessna's most popular and sought-after airplanes.
- Construction: AeroCell foam
- Wings: One-piece design with functional flaps and ailerons,
- Motor: Brushless outrunner
- Electronic Speed Control: Tactic BL-18 brushless
- Radio: Tactic TTX600 6-channel 2.4GHz with dual rates, digital trims, servo reverse, trainer system, TR624 receiver and four servos
- Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: Balancing capable with AC/DC adapters
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows
- Lights: Seven LED lights including tail beacon, landing, navigation and anti collision lights
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum with plastic wheel pants and steerable nose wheel
- Wheels: Foam, 1.25" (32mm) nosewheel, 1.75" (44mm) diameter main wheels
- Spinner: 1.4" (35mm) diameter chrome plated plastic
- Propeller: One-piece nylon, black in color, size not given
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Includes: RTF Cessna 182 Skylane with Brushless Motor & ESC, 6-ch 2.4GHz Radio four Servos, Propeller, Spinner, LiPo Battery, Charger, Landing Gear, four AA batteries and Instruction Manual
Requires: Assembly tools