This is the Flyzone Select Scale Cessna 182 Skylane RTF Airplane with a 6-Channel 2.4GHz Radio included.
In the air, the resemblance to the original is unmistakable, and up close, it's even more impressive! The Select Scale Cessna 182 Skylane is an easy-to-fly sport plane you can start with, and a realistic performer you can stay with.
The Skylane was originally the name given to the '57 Cessna 182A - the version with tricycle gear. Instead, it became the name for a true aviation legend. Its sleek, simple lines and gentle curves defined a look that has remained virtually unchanged for over half a century. And even today, it remains one of Cessna's most popular and sought-after airplanes.
One Flyzone Select Scale Cessna 182 Skylane RTF with a Brushless Motor, ESC, 6-Channel 2.4GHz Radio four Servos, Propeller, Spinner, LiPo Battery, Charger, Landing Gear, four AA batteries and Instruction Manual
- Construction: AeroCell foam
- Wings: One-piece design with functional flaps and ailerons,
- Motor: Brushless outrunner
- Electronic Speed Control: Tactic BL-18 brushless
- Radio: Tactic TTX600 6-channel 2.4GHz with dual rates, digital trims, servo reverse, trainer system, TR624 receiver and four servos
- Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: Balancing capable with AC/DC adapters
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows
- Lights: Seven LED lights including tail beacon, landing, navigation and anti collision lights
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum with plastic wheel pants and steerable nose wheel
- Wheels: Foam, 1.25" (32mm) nosewheel, 1.75" (44mm) diameter main wheels
- Spinner: 1.4" (35mm) diameter chrome plated plastic
- Propeller: One-piece nylon, black in color, size not given
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Cessna 182 Skylane
Wingspan: 47.5in (1205mm)
Wing Area: 339 in (21.9dm)
Weight: 37.0oz (1050g)
Wing Loading: 15.7 oz/ft (48 g/dm)
Length: 39in (990mm)
Elevator: .406in (10mm) Low Rate
Elevator: .625in (16mm) High Rate
Rudder: .625in (16mm) Low Rate
Rudder: .875in (23mm) High Rate
Ailerons: .343in (9mm) Low Rate
Ailerons: .515in (13mm) High Rate
Center of Gravity (CG): Measure back from leading edge of wing at either side of the fuselage per page 12 in manual-value not stated
- Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)