This is the Flyzone Select Scale Cessna 350 Corvalis Electric RTF Airplane with a 2.4GHz Radio included. The Cessna 350 Corvalis RTF is a Park Pilot Program Legal Aircraft.
The phenomenal appeal of the full-size Hobbico Cessna 350 Corvalis comes from its unique blend of speed, comfort, good looks and advanced technology. In fact, you'll find some of the most advanced technology that R/C has to offer in the RTF version of this licensed Select Scale model - as well as very impressive styling. The Cessna 350 Corvalis RTF features a durable AeroCell foam airframe with an authentic trim scheme, flaps, steerable nose wheel, detailed interior and working lights.
One Flyzone Select Scale Cessna 350 Corvalis Electric RTF Airplane with a Brushless Motor, ESC, 2.4 GHz Radio, Battery Charger, Propeller, Photo Illustrated Instruction Manual, Spinner and four Micro Servos
Pliers and a Phillips screwdriver
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals
- Wing: Two piece
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Lights: LED navigation and landing lights on wing
- Electronic Speed Control: 30 amp
- Radio: Tactic 2.4GHz 6-channel with Secure Link technology, dual rates, digital trims, servo reversing and trainer system
- Servos: Four micro
- Motor: Brushless outrunner
- LiPo Battery: 1800mAh 11.1V, HCAA3840
- Battery Charger: LiPo compatible w/balancing capability
- Landing Gear: Tricycle type with shock absorbing steerable nose gear
- Wheels: Three foam 1.5in (38mm) diameter
- Cowl: AeroCell foam, removable for motor access
- Spinner: 1.4in (35.45mm) diameter chrome plated plastic
- Propeller: 9x5
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Cessna 350 Corvalis RTF
Wingspan: 57in (1450mm)
Wing Area: 362 sq in (23.3) sq dm
RTF Weight: 2.25lbs (1020g)
Wing Loading: 14 oz/sq ft (43 g/sq dm)
Length: 38in (965mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): 1-7/16in - 2-1/2in (37 -64mm) from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
Elevator, up/down: 15/32in (10mm) 13?
Ailerons, up/down: 9/16in (14mm) 21?
Rudder, right/left: 1in (25mm) 31?
Flaps: 13/16in (21mm) 14?
- Flyzone Cessna 350 Corvalis Select Scale
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)