This is the electric powered, radio controlled, Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) FlyZone Cessna 350 Corvalis Select Scale Airplane. Don't let the authentic trim, detailed interior and LED landing lights fool you into thinking that this is simply a licensed scale replica. The Hobbico Select Scale Cessna 350 TxR is no-nonsense practical when it comes to performance. Features:
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals
- Wing: Two piece
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Lights: LED navigation and landing lights on wing
- Electronic Speed Control: 30 amp
- Servos: Four micro
- Receiver Tactic 2.4GHz SLT
- LiPo Battery: 1800mAh 11.1V, HCAA3840
- Battery Charger: LiPo compatible w/balancing capability
- Motor: Brushless outrunner
- Landing Gear: Tricycle type with shock absorbing steerable nose gear
- Wheels: Three foam 1.5" (38mm) diameter
- Cowl: AeroCell foam, removable for motor access
- Spinner: 1.4" (35.45mm) diameter chrome plated plastic
- Propeller: 9x5
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The Hobbico Select Scale Cessna 350 TxR is the Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver. With the AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) and the appropriate AnyLink cable with compatible aircraft transmitter 5-channels or higher may be used to fly this airplane.
A brushless motor and ESC offer premium power. Flaps give the Cessna 350 power for shorter takeoffs and slower touchdowns - and a steerable, shock-absorbing nosewheel provide more precise control during both.
The Hobbico Select Scale Cessna 350 TxR is a Park Pilot Program Legal Aircraft.Includes:
FlyZone RXR Cessna 350 Corvalis, brushless motor, ESC, servos, RX propeller, photo illustrated instruction manual, spinner, four micro servos, battery and chargerRequires:
Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
Pliers and phillips screwdriverNote:
Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter
Wingspan: 57" (1450mm)
Wing Area: 362 sq in (23.3) sq dm
RTF Weight: 2 - 2.5lbs (910 - 1020g)
Wing Loading: 13-14 oz/sq ft (40-43 g/sq dm)
Length: 38" (965mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): 1-7/16" - 2-1/2" (37 -64mm) from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
Elevator, up/down: 15/32" (10mm) 13?
Ailerons, up/down: 9/16" (14mm) 21?
Rudder, right/left: 1" (25mm) 31?
Flaps: 13/16" (21mm) 14?
- Flyzone Cessna 350 Corvalis Select Scale
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
Excellent seller. I am satisfied. The plane is just what I expected. Thank you. Alvaro LimaBrazil