The Flyzone Sensei EP Trainer TxR is everything you could want it a trainer and more. The styling is traditional, and the flight performance is gentle, stable and forgiving; in short, everything that a trainer should be. And while the high-wing design is no surprise, the "Drop Door" and brushless motor/ESC combo are unexpected bonuses.
The Hobbico Sensei EP Trainer TxR is the Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver. With the AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) and the appropriate AnyLink cable with compatible aircraft transmitter 4-channels or higher may be used to fly this airplane.
- Construction: Aero-Cell foam with "drop door" in fuselage to deploy a parachute or other creative payloads while in flight
- Wings: Two piece
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Tail Section: Attaches with one screw and features self-aligning stabilizer
- Motor: Brushless, specs such as kV and RPM not provided by manufacturer
- Electronic Speed Control: 30A brushless compatible
- Receiver: Tactic 2.4GHz SLT receiver
- Servos: Five micro
- Battery: 2100mAh 11.1V LiPo
- Battery Charger: GPMM3319, LiPo compatible with balancing capability
- AC/DC adapter and 12V cigarette lighter plug
- Landing Gear: Main, prebent aluminum 0.098" (2.5mm) thick
- Wheels: Three foam 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Propeller: 10x5 plastic
- Spinner: 1.75" (45mm) diameter black plastic
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
With the The Hobbico Sensei EP Trainer TxR, final assembly time is just a few minutes. The foam airframe on the Sensei is lightweight, durable and repairs easily. And no matter which version you choose ï¿½ the RTF, Tx-R or Rx-R ï¿½ youï¿½ll have an easy-flying trainer with traditional styling that youï¿½ll be proud to show off on the field.
Includes: Sensei Foam Trainer Airplane with Motor ESC, five micro Servos, Prop, Spinner, Landing Gear, Receiver, Wheels, Instruction Manual, Battery and Charger
Requires: Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft
transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
Pliers and phillips screwdriver
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter