This is the Flyzone Sensei Sport Trainer Rx-R Foam Airplane, with a Brushless Motor, 30A ESC, and Five Micro Servos included.
- Aero-Cell foam construction with a "drop door" in fuselage to deploy a parachute or other creative payloads while in flight
- Two piece wing
- Dual servo aileron control
- Tail section attaches with one screw and features a self-aligning stabilizer
- Brushless Motor included
- 30A brushless compatible ESC
- Five micro servos
- Main landing gear is prebent aluminum that’s 0.098" (2.5mm) thick
- Three foam wheels, 2.5" (63.5mm)
- 10x5 plastic propeller
- 1.75" (45mm) diameter black plastic spinner
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Flyzone guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The Flyzone Sensei Airplane is everything you could want out of an electric trainer. The foam airframe is durable, lightweight, and repairs very easily. And no matter which version you choose – the RTF, Tx-R or Rx-R – you'll have an easy-flying trainer with traditional styling that you'll be proud to take to the field. And best of all, the final assembly time is just a few minutes!
The Rx-R assembles just as easily, while giving you the option to install your choice of battery and receiver. The included 30A ESC, powerful brushless motor, and 5 micro servos are already installed, getting you in the air that much quicker!
One Flyzone Sensei Sport Trainer Rx-R Foam Airplane with Motor ESC, five micro Servos, Propeller, Spinner, Landing Gear, Wheels and Instruction Manual
Transmitter/Receiver: 6-channel, TACJ2600
AA Batteries: Four if using transmitter listed above
LiPo Battery: 2100mAh 11.1V, HCAA6387
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible w/balancing capability, GPMM3155
Pliers and Phillips screwdriver