Fuji Imvac four-stroke engines boast these advantages:
* Incredible fuel economy — less than half the fuel consumption of a comparable 2-stroke engine, for twice the flight time per fill at half the cost.
* Amazingly quiet operation — making them welcome even at the most noise-sensitive flying fields.
* The ability to maintain a consistent rpm range at all times - for delivering the realistic speeds and performance that giant-scale modelers demand.
* Includes EIS (Electronic Ignition System).
* High Torque
* Swings bigger props than 2-stroke engines.
* Excellent power to weight ratio.
* Needle settings are not affected by engine heat.
No more oil-gas mixing! Parts are lubricated by a constant flow of ultra-low viscosity oil from a pan on the bottom of the engine. A 3.4 oz (100 cc) bottle of oil is included.
Like all Fuji-Imvac engines, Fuji-Imvac 4-strokes offer the smooth, pinpoint throttle control of a Walbro butterfly carb. Fine-tuning the idle, low- and high-speed screws takes only a slotted screwdriver and a few seconds.
The BF-25 and BF-34 are gear driven engines, which make these powerhouses more reliable.
Regular unleaded gasoline, propeller, engine ON/OFF switch
Fuji Super Lubricating Oil or equivalent 0W-20 oil