Great news for heli fliers: Amazingly compact and lightweight with governor included, Futaba's CGY750 ultimately exceeds the already high expectations raised by the groundbreaking GY701 Heading Hold Gyro. The CGY750 3-axis gyro with governor features incredible performance due to its exceptional sensor design and its advanced/adaptive PID control algorithm. The new design provides a large, easy-to-read OLED display, plus the fastest operation possible in both gyro and governor. Basic and Expert menus allow for quick set-up. With the CGY750, Futaba delivers all of the following advantages in one compact package:
* Features a dynamic gyro response range of +/- 1200 degrees per second.
* Combined gyro and governor integrates throttle and pitch commands seamlessly.
* Integrated governor provides a wide RPM range - from 1,000 to 3,000 RPM.
* Supports all swashplate types.
* Flybarless control and governor are combined into one small, 13 gram package.
* Low-profile 3-axis gyro sensor weighs only 10 grams and measures just 21mm x 21mm x 10mm - fitting into virtually any size machine.
* S.Bus compatible.
Control Unit Specs
Size: 44 x 2 x 14 mm
Weight: 13 grams
3-Axis Gyro Sensor Specs
Size: 21 x 21 x 10 mm
Weight: 10 grams