This is the Futaba Pilot Assist Link (Auto Pilot) For Aircraft Use (Not Helicopters).
When you release the transmitter sticks, the pa-2 automatically returns the aircraft to level flight even if it enters a dangerous state due to the effect of wind or erroneous operation. This simplifies training in model aircraft flying techniques.
One Futaba Amplifier Unit Pre-Wired with 2-Pin and J Plugs, one Sensor Unit Pre-Wired with 2-Pin Plugs, Nylon Nut and Washer, and one Instruction Manual
Use with a standard Futaba-compatible receiver/radio system
- Horizontal stabilizer for model aircraft and incorporates the latest sensor technology
- Operates on a single aileron servo
- Supports two channels to level the wings and bring plane to level flight
- Automatically controls the elevators and ailerons, but when the modeler operates a stick, the sensitivity drops according to the amount of stick operation and stick operation has priority
- Sensitivity can be adjusted by transmitters having volume control- (at least 5 channels and at least one extra channel is on a dial.)
Power Requirement: 4.8 Volt (NiCd Battery)
Current Drain: 5 mAh (at 4.8V)
Amplifier Length: 2.1 in (54 mm) (excluding protruding parts)
Width: 1.3 in (34 mm)
Height: 0.6 in (15 mm)
Weight: 0.9 oz (25 g)
Sensor Diameter: 1.3 in