This is the Great Planes radio controlled, brushless electric powered, Tx-R Micro F-86 Sabre EDF Jet. There are a lot of jets and micros out there, but there's only one F-86 Sabre — and it's only from Great Planes. The Great Planes Micro F-86 Sabre is the first micro that offers true EDF jet performance and authentic jet looks in equal measure — and it's available as a Tx-R.
The Great Planes Micro F-86 Sabre EDF TxR is the Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver. With the AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) and the appropriate AnyLink cable with compatible aircraft transmitter 4-channels or higher may be used to fly this airplane.
- Construction: Foam with molded-in panel lines, hatch lines, and machine gun ports for realistic appearance
- Wings: One-piece
- Canopy: Lifts off for easy battery access, attaches magnetically
- Servos: Three digital ultra-micro
- Receiver: Tactic 2.4GHz SLT receiver
- Motor: Ammo 11,500kV brushless inrunner with 30mm HyperFlow ducted fan unit with ducting that runs the length of the aircraft
- Electronic Speed Control: 6A brushless
- LiPo Battery: 200mAh 7.4V 15C
- Battery Charger: DC powered, 12V Car adapter, LiPo compatible, balance capable
- Landing Gear: Removable for hand launching and grass landings 0.59"
- (15mm) diameter foam wheels
The Great Planes Micro F-86 Sabre EDF TxR measures only 15” from wing tip to wing tip, but offers the scale looks of a plane twice the size and the performance that jet pilots want. A factory-installed brushless motor and a HyperFlow ducted fan unit provides power and thrust for full-throttle passes just off the deck and outstanding sport performance.
Includes: Micro F-86 Sabre EDF Jet with LiPo Battery, Charger, 2.4GHz 4-ch SLT Micro Receiver, Motor, ESC, Servos, and Instruction Manual
Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter