Great Planes Dazzler is a do-it-all dynamo with ARF ease! Just 12-15 hours after opening the box, you can be ready to send your Dazzler ARF through impressive aerobatics: rocketing rolls, knife edge, inverted flight and more. In fact, there's almost no maneuver that the Dazzler can't do - and a .40-size engine is all you need to power it through its paces. You'll be up in the sky with minimal time and effort...and once there, you won't want to come down!
Features pre-printed graphics in an eye-catching trim scheme, and a stylish pre-painted canopy that fairs seamlessly into the fuselage for streamlined looks. Factory-built and finished main structures, Great Planes brand hardware and detailed instructions combine to make the Dazzler ARF a fast, easy assembly project - one that lets you fly daring maneuvers without waiting to put together a kit. Dual aileron servos speed up reponse while also reducing flutter. Together with the oversized control surfaces and fully symmetrical airfoil, they supply amazing "snap"for wild aerobatics.
- Construction: Factory-built, lightweight, interlocking all-wood main structures.
- Wings: Fully-symmetrical, all-wood with oversized control surfaces.
- Servo tray is mounted in the root ribs to make efficient use of space. The wings are also glued into the fuselage providing extra strength for high-stress maneuvers.
- Covering: Factory-applied pre-printed graphics in an eye-catching trim scheme with a rainbow of colors on the top, and a White bottom for flight orientation.
- Radio Compartment: Large removable hatch located beneath the fuselage for reaching the radio, fuel tank and fuel lines easily.
- Canopy: Pre-painted Black, closed cockpit.
- Dual aileron servos: Yes, these servos speed up response time while reducing aileron flutter.
- Landing Gear: Fixed, pre-bent main and tail gear wires.
- Hardware Package: High-quality Great Planes hardware
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 12 - 15 hours.
- Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit free from defects in both materials and workmanship at date of purchase.
The Dazzler ARF features a lightweight, interlocking, all-wood framework, just like you'd find in a well-made kit. It provides all the strength you need to perform demanding, high-stress maneuvers.
Includes: Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, pre-bent main landing gear, tailwheel wire, 2ï¾¼" main wheels 1ï¾¼" tailwheel, glass-filled nylon adjustable engine mount, 8oz fuel tank, 2ï¾¼" spinner, wood servo trays and wing joiners, hardware package and photo-illustrated instructions.
Note: No parts are available separately
Engine: .32-.46 (5-7.5cc) (2-stroke) (Mounts in upright position.) OR .40-.52 (6.5-8.5cc) (4-stroke) (Mounts in upright position.)
Muffler: Use the standard muffler included with engine
Radio: 4 Channel
Servos: 5 Standard (2-Aileron, 1-Elevator, 1-Throttle, 1-Rudder) (minimum of 40 oz-in torque for flight controls)
Y-Harness: 1 (for aileron servos)
Misc. Items: Glow plug, ï¾¼" foam rubber padding, medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building and field equipment.