- Construction: Laser cut balsa and ply
- Wings: Balsa and plywood construction with ailerons on both wings with front and rear joiners
- Covering: Factory applied Top Flite MonoKote (see comments for color)
- Cowl: Factory painted fiberglass construction
- Canopy: Tinted polycarbonate construction with silver trim
- Battery Port: Located on underside of nose, hook and loop strap holds battery in place and allows fast and easy changes
- Spinner: 1.5" (37mm) diameter white plastic construction
- Landing Gear: Factory painted composite construction
- Wheels: 1.75" diameter
- Wheel Pants: Factory painted fiberglass construction
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Carbon fiber pushrods
- Composite nylon control horns and servo arms
- Decals: Die-cut and ready to peel and stick
- Laser cut plywood CG balancer for easy model balancing
- Building Time: Ready to fly in 4-6 hours
- Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase.
Evolved from the original Reactor one of the best 3D/precision airplanes ever engineered! Ultra-strong, and capable of extreme maneuvers without sacrificing the ability for precision flight. Highly prefabricated with a dazzling, original trim scheme. Loaded with top-quality fiberglass parts and composite hardware.
Only 4-6 hours of easy final assembly stand between you and enjoying the Reactor Bipe's impressive flight repertoire. In addition to a low parts count, this model comes with:
Motor box installed
Factory-mounted cowl with magnets installed
All control horn locations laser cut for press-and-glue simplicity.
A CG balancer is included with the Reactor Bipe, so that you can properly set and balance your model to match your flying style.
You'll get optimum performance out of your Reactor Bipe when you equip it with ElectriFly's RimFire™ 35-36-1200 out-runner brushless motor.
The compartment's roomy dimensions make it easy to access for quick battery changes. Quality lightweight materials fiberglass wheel pants, landing gear, cowl and airfoil-shaped upper wing pylon.
Not only is the Reactor Bipe expertly covered in metallic trim, it features an attractive, contemporary scheme. Die-cut decals are included for peel-and-press customization. While still being compact enough for easy transportation and spontaneous flying at a park or field, the Reactor Bipe is slightly larger and stronger than typical park flyers in its class.Includes:
Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, fiberglass cowl, wheel pants, molded composite main gear, 1.6"
(41mm) diameter foam main wheels, 1.5" (37mm) diameter spinner, hardware package and photo-illustrated instructionsRequires:
Radio: 4-channel with micro receiver
Servos: Four micro, Futaba S3114 Digital Micro High-Torque recommended
12" (300mm) Servo Extension: Two
Motor: Outrunner brushless
Electronic Speed Control: 35A brushless compatible
Battery: 11.1V LiPo, at least 1200mAh
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible with balancing capability or separate balancer
Building and field equipment