Great Planes origins of A. S. Yakovlev's full-size YAK 54 stretch back to WWII Russian fighters that helped to break the Luftwaffe. Winning performance is in its genes and they shine once again in this all-wood park flyer 3D ARF. Using today's finest electric model engineering, it succeeds at any 3D maneuver...anytime, anywhere!Features:
- Construction: Laser cut balsa and plywood
- Wings: Factory covered, built-up wood with oversized ailerons
- Tail section: Factory covered, built-up wood construction with over- sized control surfaces
- Covering: Factory applied lightweight film
- Cowl: Fiberglass construction, factory painted to match covering
- Battery and Motor Compartment: Magnetic latches elimimate screw fasteners for cleaner appearance and better aerodynamics
- Landing Gear: Formed aluminum, factory painted in White
- Wheel Pants: Vacuum formed plastic, factory painted in Red
- Wheels: Lightweight 1.75" (45mm) diameter foam wheels
- Spinner: 1.75" (45mm) diameter, Red plastic construction
- Hardware: Molded from composite materials for precise response and weight savings, included servo arms do not fit Hitec servos
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 4-6 hours.
- Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase.
Easy to install, powerful brushless motors give the E-Performance YAK 54 ARF outstanding 3D flight performance. The model includes the hardware needed for mounting either an out-runner motor, like the ElectriFly RimFire or an in-runner motor such as the ElectriFly Ammo.
Oversized ailerons provide impressive roll rates and superior control at all flying speeds. With reduced control throws, the YAK 54 is easy to fly. Maximize throws and its 3D wild ideal for parks and other small sites.
Magnetic latches on the cowl and battery hatch eliminate the need for screw fasteners producing cleaner looks and improving aerodynamics. The magnets hold firmly in place during flight, but release quickly and easily for motor checks and LiPo pack changes.
Great Planes designed the YAK 54 ARF specifically for superior 3D performance with over a year spent in development. Easy to assemble, its strong, built-up wood airframe features carbon-fiber reinforced spars and is factory-covered in a lightweight, repairable film. Includes:
Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrodsRequires:
The ElectriFly Park Flyer E-Performance Power System (GPMG4920) includes the following required components in one package
Silver Series 35A Brushless Electronic Speed Control
35-30-1250kV Brushless Outrunner Electric Motor
LiPo 2100mAh 11.1V 20C Battery Pack w/Balance Connector
Propeller: 10x7E Slo-Flyer Electric propeller - (APCQ5018)
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible - (GPMM3010)
Radio: 4-channel with micro receiver
Servos: Four micro size - (FUTM0414)
Servo Extensions: Two 6" (152mm) Slim Wire (FUTM4506) and
One Dual Servo Extension (FUTM4130)
Misc. Items: building and field equipment