Great Planes Sport is a step up from your trainer and easy ARF assembly. Although you can speed through assembly in just 15-20 hours, the all-wood, MonoKote-covered Easy Sport 40 MkII ARF is indistinguishable from a carefully crafted kit. Its gentle low-speed flight provides an easy, confidence-boosting transition from your basic trainer to exciting aerobatics. Offers reassuring, trainer-like stability while you learn to fly aerobatics.Features:
- Construction: All balsa, and plywood construction
- Wings: One piece joined wooden construction
- Covering: Factory applied MonoKote covered in White with Red, Gray and Royal Blue stripes on the wings and the fuselage.
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced spacious radio compartment
- Canopy: Clear, single
- Landing Gear: Fixed wire, tricycle style
- Single Aileron Servo: Standard size and torque
- Complete hardware package included
- Reassuring trainer like ability while learning new maneuvers
- Capable of dazzling aerobatics
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 15-20 hours
- Warranty Period: Great Planes warrants this modelree of defects in workmanship and materials at the time of purchase.
Shoulder-mounted wing with fully symmetrical airfoil increases maneuvering potential. Roomy fuselage allows easy installation of on-board radio gear. Heavy-duty tricycle landing gear and virtually all required assembly hardware are supplied. Included, reinforced nylon Great Planes Adjustable Engine Mount fits any engine in the recommended range for solid support.
Ample room is provided in the model's fuselage for your receiver and servos. Installation is fully explained in the model's step-by-step, photo-illustrated instruction manual which is remarkably detailed, especially for an ARF! All of the Easy Sport 40 MkII ARF's major components come prebuilt from high-quality wood and expertly precovered with Top Flit® MonoKot® film. Extensive hardware and photo-illustrated instructions are included.Includes:
Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, pre-bent 5/32" (4mm) main and nose landing gear wires, 2¾" (70mm) foam main and nose wheels, nylon adjustable engine mount, 270cc (9.1oz) fuel tank, 2 ½ " (64mm) nylon White spinner, hardware package wooden wing joiners and servo trays, ½ " (12.7mm) thick foam rubber padding, photo illustrated instructions.Requires:
Engine: .40-.51 (6.5-8.0cc) 2-stroke OR .52-.70 (8.5-11.4"c) 4-stroke
Muffler: Engine mounts in an upright position enabling stock muffler included with engine to be used.
An example is the use of OSMG2616 with an O.S. .40 LA engine.
Radio: 4 channel
Servos: 4-standard (1-Aileron, 1-Elevator, 1-Throttle, 1-Rudder)
(a high torque servo is suggested for the rudder, but not required)
Misc. Items: Glow plug, medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller building and field equipment.Note:
Some engines will require the use of a muffler extension.