Great Planes Fling simply put, the Fling ARF is one of Life's small pleasures. It's so modestly priced that almost any pilot can afford it, yet offers extras that many larger and more expensive gliders lack. Plus, it's so light and compact that a hand launch and a football field supply all the lift and room needed for lazy afternoons of relaxed thermal riding. By contrast, assembly speeds by in just a few hours, leaving all the more for the fun part of flying.Features:
- Construction: Fiberglass fuselage pod, carbon fiber boom, balsa tail and wing
- Wings: Built-up one-piece, pre-covered, attaches to fuselage with rubber bands
- Canopy: Molded fiberglass
- Covering: Pre-applied transparent purple on wing and tail section
- Radio Compartment: Easily accessible under the canopy with pre- installed servo tray
- Launching system: Mini Hi-Start launching system
- Hardware: Rubber bands, TE support, control horns, pushrod strings
- Building Time: Flight ready in 2-3 hours
- Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase.
Ready for its first flight in as little as 2-3 hours. Can be launched by hand to catch low-lying thermals - or by the included high-start to ride bigger and stronger thermals up top! Arrives with the control surfaces hinged, balsa sections already covered and a tow hook and carbon-fiber boom installed on the tough, light fiberglass fuselage. Simplifies operation with simple rudder and elevator controls and offers smooth, pinpoint response with light, strong pull-pull set-ups. Docile and forgiving for all fliers practically self-piloting when trimmed to perfection. Includes all required hardware, an illustrated instruction manual and a FREE mini high start!
Assembly takes only a few hours and it's easy to see why. Fewer parts mean more progress with less effort and faster first trips to the flying field!
The servo tray is already in place, so on-board gear can be installed immediately. Slide off the painted canopy, and you can check your gear with a glance.
Launch it by hand in a park, or use the included mini high-start at the field for rocketing climbs into prime thermal country.Includes:
Pre-built wing, fuselage, and tail section, Hi-Start launch, rubber bands, pushrod strings, decal sheet and photo-illustrated instructionsRequires:
Radio: 2 channel with micro receiver
Servos: 2 micro or nano size (1-elevator, 1-rudder)
4.8V 350 NiMH battery pack, GPMP0950
Misc. Items: Building and field equipment