This version is Left Hand Throttle and Right Hand Elevator,USA Standard RealFlight Basic R/C Flight Simulator on Mode 2 from GreatPlanes.
New RealFlight Basic gives modelers all of the essentialsneeded for an ultra-realistic R/C flight simulator experience. Along with anexcellent variety of aircraft and flying sites to choose from, potential flyerswill also enjoy the same flight physics that have made the full version ofRealFlight the best selling sim for the past 11 years!
RealFlight Basic features many aircraft and flying fieldsfound in current versions of RealFlight G4.5 and Expansion Packs-not strippeddown, low quality ones. The Basic controller is based on an actualtransmitter-unlike those found on similarly priced flight sims. RealFlightBasic offers all of the fun, convenience and educational benefits of simulatedR/C flying-for less!
- Choose from 47 aircraft and 6 PhotoField flying sites
- Easy navigation using the controller and QuickSelect menus
- Picture-in-picture views of the transmitter and a zoomed-inimage of aircraft can be toggled on and off
- Control wind speed and direction
- Showcases all of RealFlight's unparalleled flight physics
- Single DVD
One Great Planes Basic RealFlight R/C Flight Simulator DVDwith Controller
- Minimum Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows XP, Windows Vistaor Windows 7
- Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 1GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Graphics Card with full DirectX 9 support and32MB of dedicated video memory
- USB Port
- Local Administration Access
- Compatible with Windows Vista,XP and Windows 7
- For European Standard Mode 1-Right Hand Throttle and LeftHand Elevator order GPMZ4221
- RealFlight Expansion Packs and Add-Ons are not compatiblewith RealFlight Basic
- RealFlight Basic includes 47 different aircraft ranging fromgliders, sailplanes, foamies and 3D aerobats to electric and 3D helis.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)