This is the Great Planes Dynaflite Bird Of Time Sailplane ARF.
Prebuilt sailplane, installed pushrod guides, pushrods, complete hardware package, dark tinted canopy, decal sheet, fully-illustrated manual.
Radio: 2 Channel
Servos: 1 Micro/Mini Servo, 1 Standard Servo
24"-30" (610-765mm) Servo extension wire
Receiver battery pack with at least 500mAh capacity
Misc. items: foam rubber padding, high start, glue, building and field equipment
.050" hex wrench (GPMR8000)
- Wings: Built up wood, disassembles quickly into three manageable sections for easy transport.
- Fuselage: Hand laid fiberglass construction
- Radio compartment: Ample room for full or micro size receiver, room for a ballast box for increased wind penetration if desired.
- Dedicated upper antenna tube.
- Canopy: Dark tinted plastic canopy
- Covering:The fuselage is gel coated in White with a Red pin stripe.
- The main wing is covered with MonoKote White and Orange film covering.
- Tow hook: Adjustable position to maximize launch angles and altitudes
- Hardware: Complete hardware package for the plane
- Assembly time: 2-3 hours
- Warranty: Dynaflite Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this ARF to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at date of purchase.
Wingspan: 118” (3000mm)
Wing Area: 1050 sq in (67.73 sq dm)
Weight: 3.75lbs (1700g)
Wing Loading: 8.2 oz/sq ft (25 g/sq dm)
Length: 50" (1270mm)
Airfoil: Semi-symmetrical high wing
Center of Gravity: 3.75" (95mm) Back from the wing's leading edge at the fuselage sides.
Elevator Up & Down: 3/8" (9mm)
Rudder Right & Left: .75" (19mm)
Elevator Up & Down: 9/16" (15mm)
Rudder Right & Left: 1.5" (38mm)