Great Planes Dynaflite Super Decathlon Giant Scale Kit
Includes: All the Wood To Build The Kit, ABS Cowling and Wheel Pants, Hardware
- IMAA and IMAC Legal (see COMMENTS) with a 89" Wingspan
- Crisp Die-Cutting For The All-Wood Parts Ensure Good Fits and Fast Assembly.
- Builds As Easily As Most .40 Size Sport Scale Kits, With A Mixture of Sport-Scale and Giant-Scale Building Technique
- Three-Piece ABS Cowl and Wheel Pants Add Authentic Contours With
- Minimal Shaping Work.
- Lightweight and Able to Fly With A Wide Range Of Engines
- Two-Piece Wing Design Using An Aluminum Wing Tube
- Semi-Symmetrical Selig 8036 Airfoil That Supports Excellent
- Aerobatics As Easily As Stable Low-Speed Handling.
- A Servo Compartment Near the Tail For Use In Counterbalancing Heavy Engines.
- A 25cc Gasoline Engine Provides More Than Enough Power for Exciting Aerobatics.
- An Authentically Shaped Built-Up Tail Section Made By Laminating
- Five Layers of 1/16" Balsa, Making It Strong But Light Weight.
- Fully functional, structural wing struts (req'd esp if cloth covered)
Package, Clear Windscreen, Pre-Formed 3/16" Aluminum Landing Gear, Full Sized Rolled Plans, Photo-Illustrated Instruction Manual, Paper/Aluminum Wing Tube, Nylon Strut Ends, Tailwheel Mounting Assembly.
Engine: 1.08-1.8 (2-stroke) or 1.20-1.60 (4-stroke) Glow Engine or
1.5-2.1 cid (25cc-35cc) Gasoline Engine (Gas: see COMMENTS)
Radio: 4+ Channel (see COMMENTS)
Servos: 6 (5-High Torque 50 oz-in Plus, 1-Standard for Throttle)
Servo Extension Wire (18"): 2 (2-Ailerons) (Kill Switch req'd for gas
Y-Harness: 2 (1-Ailerons, 1-Elevator)
Receiver Battery: 1000mAh
Covering: approx. Five 6-Foot Rolls
(Recommended Coverite 21st Century Fabric for Best Scale Appearance)
Paint To Match Covering
Misc. Items: 16 to 24oz Fuel Tank, Standard Fuel Tubing, 3ï¾¼" Main
Wheels, 1Â½ " Tailwheel, 1/8" & 5/32" Wheel Collars, 3/16" Axles,
20 Giant Scale Hinges, ï¾¼" Foam Rubber, 3" Spinner.
Note: Alum spinner recommended with gas engines.