The Great Planes Super Sportster was engineered to keep weight to the minimum; this model excels with affordable sizes of LiPo batteries and brushless electronics. Install the RimFire™ .25 outrunner motor for exceptional performance. The fiberglass cowl and wheel pants reduce weight and simplify assembly there’s no cutting or painting to be done. The rest of the model uses high-quality, built-up wood construction, covered in MonoKote film.
Assembly can be completed in just a few evenings, thanks to such timesavers as factory-hinged ailerons. Even the Super Sportster starbust graphics are already applied using MonoKote film!
- Construction: Pre-built and pre-covered all wood construction
- Wings: One piece pre-covered, with plywood wing joiner
- Covering: Top Flite MonoKote
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced, easily accessible under wing battery compartment located between cowl and canopy under magnetically secured hatch cover
- Cowling: Painted fiberglass
- Canopy: Single, tinted
- Landing Gear: Pre-formed wire with 2.1" (54mm) foam main wheels
- Tail gear: 2mm diameter wire with 1" (25.4mm) foam tailwheel
- Wheel Pants: Painted fiberglass
- Aileron Control: Single servo, full strip ailerons offer basic aerobatic potential for loops, rolls, spins and more
- Hardware: Included
- Building Time: Ready to fly in 5-6 hours
- Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Despite its economical and easy-to-transport size, the brushless Super Sportster EP ARF isn't a delicate park flyer it's always ready to perform beautifully without waiting for those rare "perfect" flying conditions. Relaxing on low rates, the brushless Super Sportster EP is a great first low-wing model. More experienced sport pilots can firewall the throttle and watch it really move!
Includes: Pre-built and covered wing, fuselage and tail, pushrods, prebent wire main landing gear, 2" main wheels, 1" tail wheel, 2" (51mm) red spinner, fiberglass cowl and wheel pants, tinted canopy, decals, hardware package and photo-illustrated instructions
Radio: 4 channel with micro receiver
Servos: 3 micro
Motor: Brushless outrunner type
ESC: 45A for brushless motors
Battery: 11.1V LiPo, 3200 - 3700mAh (GPMP0727)
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
Cell Balancer: For battery listed above
Building and field equipment