Great Planes 50" class is an exciting, emerging category of electric aircraft, and the Edge 540T is sure to be a standout! Slightly smaller than traditional .40 glow models, 50" class planes boast many sophisticated features that discriminating pilots look for in an aerobatic ARF.
The Edge 540T, the first in the E-Performance XLC (Extreme Light Concept) Series, takes those features a step further resulting in a spirited performer that takes full advantage of advanced ElectriFly engineering and pre-fabrication to instantly become a leader in this bold new market!
- Construction: Balsa and ply with prehinged ailerons and rudder and airfoiled control surfaces, motor box preinstalled with blind nuts providing perfect spacing for spinner backplate-no need for measuring, cowl ring also preinstalled
- Wings: Two piece with carbon fiber wing joiner
- Covering: Top Flite MonoKote
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Cowl: Prepainted fiberglass
- Wheel Pants: Prepainted fiberglass
- Landing Gear: Prepainted fiberglass
- Wheels: Main-two foam 2-1/4" (57mm) diameter, tailwheel 3/4" (19mm) diameter
- Spinner: Plastic, white in color 2.25" (57mm) diameter
- Hardware: Full set included
- Building Time: Approximately 6-8 hours
- Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at date of purchase.
Carbon fiber, hand-selected woods and lightweight fiberglass combine to create an ARF that rivals the most exclusive aerobatic models on the market. Airfoiled control surfaces, pre-hinged ailerons and rudder and a pre-installed motor box with cowl ring are just some of the examples of the attention to detail and pre-fabrication you'll find on this Edge 540T. No expense has been spared in engineering a spirited performer that even the most discriminating pilot will appreciate. Extensive preassembly and pre-covering in genuine MonoKote film accelerates box-to-flight line time to just a few hours.
Includes: ElectriFly ARF Edge 540T Aerobatic Airplane with fiberglass cowl, wheel pants and landing gear, wheels, hardware and photo- illustrated instruction manual
Radio: 4-5 channel
Y Harness: For aileron servos
12" (305mm) Extensions: Two
16" (406mm) Extensions: Two
Motor: Rimfire brushless outrunner 42-50-800kV, GPMG4700
Voltage Regulator: CSEM0005
45A ESC for Brushless Motors: GPMM1840
Battery: LiPo 2100mAh
Cell Balancer: For LiPo battery, GPMM3160
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
Propeller: 13x8E for sport setup
12x6E for 3D setup