This is the Great Planes ElectriFly Mr. Mulligan Sport/Scale EP ARF Airplane.
- Made of balsa and plywood
- Two-piece wing with aluminum joiner
- Dual servo aileron control, optional flaps-flaps can be fixed in retracted position, made operational in the future or made fully operational with two micro servos, 6" extension and Y-harness
- Top Flite MonoKote covering
- Two-piece aluminum landing gear, painted white with steerable tailwheel
- Foam wheels, main 2.5" (63mm), 1" (25.4mm) tailwheel
- Painted fiberglass wheel pants
- Painted fiberglass cowl with plastic replica radial engine molded in black
- Cockpit windshield provides access to battery and attaches with magnets
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase.
Down at the factory, it was known as the Howard DGA-6, but to everyone else, it was just the Mr. Mulligan. In the mid-'30s, this plane enjoyed two noteworthy descriptions. First, it was the only plane ever designed solely to win the coveted Bendix Trophy — and second, it was the only plane to win the Bendix Trophy and the Thompson Trophy in the same year.
Now, Great Planes and ElectriFly have recreated the all-time racing great in detail as an all-electric replica and impressive, 52" span sport scale flyer!
One Great Planes ElectriFly Mr. Mulligan Sport/Scale EP ARF Airplane with Decals, Wheel Pants, Landing Gear, Wheels, Hardware and Instruction Manual
Radio: At least four channels
Servos: Four micro
No Flaps Option;
Four micro servos
Operable Flaps Option;
Two 6" (150mm) servo extensions
Six micro precision servos
Motor: Outrunner brushless 42-50-800kV recommended
Battery: 14.8V (4S) 3350mAh
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
Building and field equipment