This is the Great Planes ElectriFly PBY Catalina Seaplane EP ARF. This Seaplane is recommended for intermediate pilots.
- Fiberglass hull, balsa and plywood wing and tail section
- Two-piece wing design with aluminum wing joiner tube, tip floats and pre- installed motor leads
- Factory applied iron-on covering
- Easy access hatch on top of fuselage for the radio compartment
- Dual servo aileron control with extensions pre-installed
- Plywood motor mounts with plastic cowls
- Two plastic propellers, 8x6 (GPMQ6610)
- Airplane Stand: Tubes with foam cradles holds plane during assembly process and allows easy transport
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 6-10 hours
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase.
One Great Planes ElectriFly PBY Catalina Seaplane EP ARF with decal sheet, plywood motor mounts, two plastic nacelles, two wing tip floats, two 8x6 plastic propellers, two plywood motor mounts, two aileron extensions, hardware package, photo-illustrated instructions, and removable water rudder
Radio: Four channel with micro receiver
Servos: Two micro high torque (FUTM0414).
Radio listed above includes two servos (total number of four servos
Servo Extensions: Two 6" (152mm) (HCAM2000)
Y-Harnesses: Two (HCAM2500)
Motors: Two Brushless (GPMG4560)
Electronic Speed Controls: Two ElectriFly SS-25 (GPMM1820)
Parallel ESC Adapter: (GPMM3141)
Battery: 11.1V, 2100mAh LiPo
Cell Balancer: (GPMM3160) if using charger that doesn't have
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
Building and field equipment