This is the Great Planes Extra 300S .40 Size Aerobatic Sport Scale Airplane Kit.
- Constructed of plywood and balsa; the entire fuselage consists of die-cut parts that interlock.
- Fully symmetrical wing has die-cut ribs with jig tabs on them to accurately and easily build in the correct taper and dihedral
- Large radio compartment allows for quick and easy access to the fuel tank area
- ABS wheel pants and cowl are included for scale appearance
- Heavy duty aluminum landing gear for durability
- Highly aerobatic plane, performs any maneuver with "Extra" gusto
Anyone who knows stunt planes knows about the Extra 300S. And anyone who knows R/C aircraft is well aware of Great Planes' reputation for ease of assembly and high quality. Great Planes' scale model of this popular German aerobat features realistic appearance, advanced engineering, and high performance flying capabilities, in an affordable .40 size!
Clear canopy, hardware (pushrods, hinges, control horns, tailwheel bracket, misc. nuts and bolts), adjustable engine mount, decals, photo-illustrated instructions, and full-size rolled plans.
.40-.51 (2-stroke) or .48-.70 (4-stroke) engine
4-channel radio with four servos
2½" main wheels and 1" tailwheel
10oz fuel tank, fuel tubing, and fuel filter
Building and field equipment, 2 plus rolls of covering, and paint