This is the Great Planes Gee Bee R-1 EP Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) Sport Scale Airplane, with four micro servos, Silver Series 35A ESC, and a 1000kV brushless motor included.
- Made with AeroCell foam with molded-in panel lines and vents flying wire elastic cord for added scale realism
- One-piece wing that attaches with one screw under the hatch
- Dual servo aileron control
- 1000kV brushless motor
- Great Planes Silver Series 35A ESC, 5V/2A BEC, GPMM1830
- Four micro servos (2-aileron, 1-rudder, 1-elevator)
- Tactic 2.4GHz SLT receiver
- Prebent wire landing gear, 0.098" (2.5mm) diameter with foam wheel pants that attach magnetically and breaks away in the event of a crash
- Foam wheels, 1.9" (49mm) diameter
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover component parts damaged by use or modification.
The Great Planes Gee Bee flies smoothly and predictably. It does not, however, possess the self-recovery characteristics of a primary R/C trainer and should be flown by pilots who have soloed and graduated beyond a basic trainer model. The Gee Bee is capable of radical maneuvers like inverted flat spins, tight knife-edge loops, hovering, and spot landing.
One Great Planes Gee Bee R-1 EP Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) Sport Scale Airplane, four Micro Servos, Great Planes Silver Series 35A ESC, Flying Wires, Tactic 2.4GHz SLT Receiver, 1000kV Brushless Motor, Propeller, Landing Gear, three Wheels, Spinner Hub and Instruction Manual
Transmitter: Tactic 2.4GHz transmitter w/at least 4 channels OR AnyLink and compatible 4-channel transmitter (Anylink NOT required with Tactic 2.4GHz transmitter)
AA Batteries: 4 for transmitter
Battery: 2200mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo
Battery Charger: compatible with selected LiPo battery