This is the Great Planes RealFlight 6.5 Airplane Simulator with an Interlink Mode 2 Controller included.
- Vastly improved heli physics with features such as: Sound and Motion Physics, props and wheels blur, engine sound changes with RPM Realism on Impact reacts to pilot's actions to save their heli after a hard landing or crash
- "Full Coverage" Collision Detection, hundreds of sensor points for realistic reaction to impacts
- Depth of Field Effect keeps model that is being flown the focal point
- Night Flying-orient your flight to lights on the field below
- First Person Video (FPV) pilot's eye view of flight
- FlexiField Flying Site Editor-add buildings, trees and more
- Overhead Site Map-shows aircraft and runway locations
- Smoke Reaction-ultra realistic smoke and exhaust
- Blade Stop Autos
- Real Rendering-reveals fine details such as aircraft panel lines
- Water Takeoffs and Landings w/seaplanes or float equipped aircraft
- Movable Camera Angles-add cameras to aircraft with the Aircraft
- Editor and rotate their positions
- Accu-Model controls every aspect of aircraft and flying sites, changes wingspan, airfoils, glow or electric power, trim schemes and much more
- Sky Grid-colored grid can be overlayed on the sky to ensure perfectly symmetrical patterns and pinpoint entries and exits
- Wingtip and Rotary Trails allows pilot to trace their flight path
- Reset/Rewind Button allows pilots to practice maneuvers, recreate aerobatics, and more. "Seek" function precisely pauses the action so pilot can analyze mistakes and correct them.
- Using Multiplayer and your Internet connection you can fly with other RealFlight pilots. Hook up with an instructor for one-on-one tutoring, engage in combat with a single opponent or a patrol – or host multiplayer events for a whole squadron. You can invite guests, choose sites, aircraft and events, limit play by points or elapsed time - and automate it all, so you can join the fun, too.
- Please note, the number of participants in a Multiplayer session may be limited by the internet connection (speed and bandwidth) available to each participant.
- Multiplayer Combat Events include Dead Ringer, Machine Gun, Streamer Cut, Hardcore Combat, Rocket, and Paintball
- In Combat Events, select a single opponent from any number of participants and track his movement throughout the virtual arena.
- Pilot's License, choose a name, select an avatar, and create your own profile to share - including a personal statement and flight hours logged.
- Use the Aircraft Editor to add cameras to your plane or heli, just like any other object. Movable camera angles can be changed through your controller. Activate servos using a switch or rotary knob to rotate the camera position.
- TruFlo Wind Dynamics allow you to designate wind direction and speed, from blustery to mild. Several flying sites support Dynamic Slope Soaring and hand-launch gliders. G5.5 more accurately renders thermal winds-static thermals and dynamic thermals
- Built-in interface allows you to use your own transmitter if desired.
- MultiMode lets you use the controller and interface simultaneously - a feature no other R/C simulator has.
- InterLink Elite controller features digital trims and QuickSelect,
- Virtual Flight Instruction, G6.5 includes new training functions and lessons from the pros. Complete with voiceover commands and video display of proper stick movements.
- Choose from over 95 aircraft, a variety of airplanes and sailplanes.
One Great Planes RealFlight 6.5 R/C Flight Simulator DVD with an InterLink Elite controller, Cable for JR and Hitec radios, Cable with micro-plug adapter for newer Futaba radios with square port (order GPMZ4064 if extra cable is needed), and RealFlight Airplane Mega Pack (GPMZ4160)
Minimum Recommended System: (Note: Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high-quality)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Local administrator access required
Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent
512 MB RAM
7 GB Hard Drive Space
3D Accelerated Video with:
32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
Full Windows DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better
Optimal System: For best graphical performance
Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
2 GB RAM
3D Accelerated Video with:
512 MB dedicated video memory
Pixel Shader 3.0 support
Broadband Internet connection
Computer microphone for voice chat
Interlink Elite Controller:
Compatible FM or FM selectable transmitter if using the Interface mode
Note: Connectors on the InterLink Elite cord and included adapters make the InterLink Elite compatible with the trainer jack on most Futaba and all JR Spektrum, Hitec and Tower Hobbies systems. Special adapters for use with most older Futaba and Hitec systems are available separately.
Average Customer Review:
5 of 5
| Total Reviews: 1