This is the Great Planes RealFlight 7 R/C Flight Simulator with Interface. Interface Box allows users to use their existing transmitter that has a trainer port. Interface box has reset/rewind button allowing users to take advantage of these features.Options include:
- Tip of the Day-Changes daily to offer user new and better ways to use RealFlight
- Shortcuts for selecting new flying sit's or aircraft, user's current favorit's, and new aircraft/flying site combos
- Built-in video player-with updated videos on essential flying skills
- RealPhysics 3D
- Reset/Rewind on the InterLink Elite Controller
- Multiplayer and Multimode
- Water takeoffs and landings
- Onscreen Camera Controls-cameras can be added or moved without leaving the screen-or using a menu.
- Night Flying
- Real Rendering
- AccuModel aircraft editor
- FlexField flying site editor
- Blade stop autorotations
- Depth of Field Effect keeps modelhat is being flown the focal point
- First Person Video (FPV) pilot's eye view of flight
- Overhead Site Map-shows aircraft and runway locations
- Blade Stop Autos
- Water Takeoffs and Landings w/seaplanes or float equipped aircraft
- Sky Grid-colored grid can be overlayed on the sky to ensure perfectly symmetrical patterns and pinpoint entries and exits
- Reset/Rewind Button allows pilots to practice maneuvers, recreate aerobatics, and more. Using Multiplayer and your Internet connection you can fly with other RealFlight pilots. Hook up with an instructor for one-on-one tutoring, engage in combat with a single opponent or a patrol – or host multiplayer events for a whole squadron. You can invite guests, choose sit's, aircraft and events, limit play by points or elapsed time - and automate it all, so you can join the fun, too.
- Please note, the number of participants in a Multiplayer session may be limited by the internet connection (speed and bandwidth) available to each participant.
- Multiplayer Combat Events include Dead Ringer, Machine Gun, Streamer Cut, Hardcore Combat, Rocket, and Paintball
- In Combat Events, select a single opponent from any number of participants and track his movement throughout the virtual arena.
- Use the Aircraft Editor to add cameras to your plane or heli, just like any other object. TruFlo Wind Dynamics allow you to designate wind direction and speed, from blustery to mild. Several flying sit's support Dynamic Slope Soaring and hand-launch gliders. Built-in interface allows you to use your own transmitter if desired.
- InterLink Elite controller features digital trims and QuickSelect, Virtual Flight Instruction, Training functions and lessons from the pros. Complete with voiceover commands and video display of proper stick movements.
- Ability to test piloting skills in different game-like events such as; Air Racing, Balloon Pop, Grapple, Limbo, Obstacle Course, and Spot Landing. Completing a level unlocks new, more difficult levels.
- Unlimited Combat: Fly any aircraft with any available weaponry against other pilots with same options
- Still Includes All of the Following Extraordinary Features; TrueView Realistic Lighting offers the visual impact of full- spectrum daylight, colors are brighter, truer and more intense. Contrasts are sharper at the extreme of black and white as well as between shades of the same color. TruFlo Wind Dynamics Welcome Screen-comes up after RealFlight is launched.
- Vastly improved heli physics with features such as; Sound and Motion Physics, props and wheels blur, engine sound changes with RPM Realism on Impact reacts to pilot's actions to save their heli after a hard landing or crash, and "Full Coverage" Collision Detection, hundreds of sensor points for realistic reaction to impacts
- Night Flying-orient your flight to lights on the field below
- FlexiField Flying Site Editor-add buildings, trees and more
- Smoke Reaction-ultra realistic smoke and exhaust
- Real Rendering-reveals fine details such as aircraft panel lines
- Movable Camera Angles-add cameras to aircraft with the Aircraft
- Editor and rotate their positions
- Accu-Model controls every aspect of aircraft and flying sit's, changes wingspan, airfoils, glow or electric power, trim schemes and much more
- Wingtip and Rotary Trails allows pilot to trace their flight path
- "Seek"function precisely pauses the action so pilot can analyze mistakes and correct them.
- Pilot's License, choose a name, select an avatar, and create your own profile to share - including a personal statement and flight hours logged.
- Movable camera angles can be changed through your controller. Activate servos using a switch or rotary knob to rotate the camera position.
- G5.5 more accurately renders thermal winds-static thermals and dynamic thermals
- MultiMode lets you use the controller and interface simultaneously - a feature no other R/C simulator has.
- Choose from over 130 aircraft
- Heads-Up Display (HUD): Have vital info displayed on aircraft's windscreen
For over 16 years, Great Planes and RealFlight has led the way in flight simulator innovations, and RF7 continues on the cutting edge with even more new enhancements. No other flight simulator offers such versatility, just as no other flight simulator can match the many features that RF7 has to offer!
The Great Planes RF7 offers a choice of controller options to meet your needs and skill levels. Each edition has the same new software with the same extensive lineup of over 90 planes, 30 helicopters and 40 flying sit's.
This lower-priced version comes without a controller; instead, it includes a small Interface box that allows pilots to use their existing RC transmitter with the simulator. The Interface box has a Reset/Rewind button, allowing users to take advantage of these features.
One Great Planes RealFlight 7 R/C Flight Simulator DVD with Interface, Futaba Micro Style Adapter that unplugs to provide the JR/Spektrum/Tactic Connector
Transmitter with trainer jack (transmitter with at least 8-channels is highly recommended) may be operated with 4-6 channels, but functions of some aircraft will be reduced
Minimum Recommended System: (Note: Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high-quality)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Local administrator access required
Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent
512 MB RAM
10 GB Hard Drive Space
3D Accelerated Video with:
32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
Full Windows DirectX 9 compliant (Shader model.0 or better)
Optimal System: For best graphical performance
Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
2 GB RAM
3D Accelerated Video with:
512 MB dedicated video memory
Pixel Shader 3.0 support
Broadband Internet connection
Computer microphone for voice chatNote:
Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8. Local administrator access required. Not compatible with Windows NT, Mac platforms or Windows emulators, such as Virtual PC on a Mac. RealFlight performance will be greatly limited if used with a Notebook