This is the Great Planes RealFlight 7 R/C Flight Simulator with the Tactic TTX600 Transmitter and Interface. For over 16 years, RealFlight has led the way in flight simulator innovations, and RF7 continues on the cutting edge with even more new enhancements. No other flight simulator offers such versatility, just as no other flight simulator can match the many features that RF7 has to offer!Features:
- Vastly improved heli physics with features such as; Sound and Motion Physics, props and wheels blur, engine sound changes with RPM Realism on Impact reacts to pilot's actions to save their heli after a hard landing or crash, and "Full Coverage" Collision Detection, hundreds of sensor points for realistic reaction to impacts
- Depth of Field Effect keeps modelhat is being flown the focal point
- Night Flying-orient your flight to lights on the field below
- First Person Video (FPV) pilot's eye view of flight
- FlexiField Flying Site Editor-add buildings, trees and more
- Overhead Site Map-shows aircraft and runway locations
- Smoke Reaction-ultra realistic smoke and exhaust
- Blade Stop Autos
- Real Rendering-reveals fine details such as aircraft panel lines
- Water Takeoffs and Landings w/seaplanes or float equipped aircraft
- Movable Camera Angles-add cameras to aircraft with the Aircraft
- Editor and rotate their positions
- Accu-Model controls every aspect of aircraft and flying sit's, changes wingspan, airfoils, glow or electric power, trim schemes and much more
- Sky Grid-colored grid can be overlayed on the sky to ensure perfectly symmetrical patterns and pinpoint entries and exits
- Wingtip and Rotary Trails allows pilot to trace their flight path
- Reset/Rewind Button allows pilots to practice maneuvers, recreate aerobatics, and more. "Seek"function precisely pauses the action so pilot can analyze mistakes and correct them.
- Using Multiplayer and your Internet connection you can fly with other RealFlight pilots. Hook up with an instructor for one-on-one tutoring, engage in combat with a single opponent or a patrol – or host multiplayer events for a whole squadron. You can invite guests, choose sit's, aircraft and events, limit play by points or elapsed time - and automate it all, so you can join the fun, too.
- Please note, the number of participants in a Multiplayer session may be limited by the internet connection (speed and bandwidth) available to each participant.
- Multiplayer Combat Events include Dead Ringer, Machine Gun, Streamer
- Cut, Hardcore Combat, Rocket, and Paintball
- In Combat Events, select a single opponent from any number of participants and track his movement throughout the virtual arena.
- Pilot's License, choose a name, select an avatar, and create your own profile to share - including a personal statement and flight hours logged.
- Use the Aircraft Editor to add cameras to your plane or heli, just like any other object. Movable camera angles can be changed through your controller. Activate servos using a switch or rotary knob to rotate the camera position.
- TruFlo Wind Dynamics allow you to designate wind direction and speed, from blustery to mild. Several flying sit's support Dynamic Slope Soaring and hand-launch gliders. G5.5 more accurately renders thermal winds-static thermals and dynamic thermals
- Built-in interface allows you to use your own transmitter if desired.
- MultiMode lets you use the controller and interface simultaneously - a feature no other R/C simulator has.
- InterLink Elite controller features digital trims and QuickSelect,
- Virtual Flight Instruction, Training functions and lessons from the pros. Complete with voiceover commands and video display of proper stick movements.
- Ability to test piloting skills in different game-like events such as; Air Racing, Balloon Pop, Grapple, Limbo, Obstacle Course, and Spot Landing. Completing a level unlocks new, more difficult levels.
- Heads-Up Display (HUD): Have vital info displayed on aircraft's windscreen
- Unlimited Combat: Fly any aircraft with any available weaponry against other pilots with same options
- TrueView Realistic Lighting offers the visual impact of full- spectrum daylight, colors are brighter, truer and more intense.
- Contrasts are sharper at the extreme of black and white as well as between shades of the same color.
- TruFlo Wind Dynamics
- Welcome Screen-comes up after RealFlight is launched.
- Tip of the Day-Changes daily to offer user new and better ways to use RealFlight
- Shortcuts for selecting new flying sit's or aircraft, user's current favorit's, and new aircraft/flying site combos
- Built-in video player-with updated videos on essential flying skills
- RealPhysics 3D
- Reset/Rewind on the InterLink Elite Controller
- Multiplayer and Multimode
- Water takeoffs and landings
- Onscreen Camera Controls-cameras can be added or moved without leaving the screen-or using a menu.
- Night Flying
- Real Rendering
- AccuModel aircraft editor
- FlexField flying site editor
- Blade stop autorotations
- Choose from over 130 aircraft
The Great Planes RF7 offers a choice of controller options to meet your needs and skill levels. Ideal for new R/C modelers, this edition includes a Tactic TTX600 transmitter that can be used with RF7 and also at the field with any Tx-R aircraft or any aircraft installed with a Tactic receiver. This version also includes the Interface box, and the specially modified TTX600 has a port for plugging in the RealFlight Interface.Includes:
One Great Planes RealFlight 7 R/C Flight Simulator DVD with Tactic TTX600 Mode 2 Transmitter, and InterfaceRequires:
AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
Minimum Recommended System: (Note: Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high-quality)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Local administrator access required
Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent
512 MB RAM
10 GB Hard Drive Space
3D Accelerated Video with:
32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
Full Windows DirectX 9 compliant (Shader model.0 or better)
Optimal System: For best graphical performance
Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
2 GB RAM
3D Accelerated Video with:
512 MB dedicated video memory
Pixel Shader 3.0 support
Broadband Internet connection
Computer microphone for voice chatNote:
Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8. Local administrator access required. Not compatible with Windows NT, Mac platforms or Windows emulators such as Virtual PC on a Mac. RealFlight performance will be greatly limited if used with a Notebook.